https://youtu.be/_zA5nVzv0Vo?si=uvT77ie44_35xtCF

Iska cover pic hain edited hain ya nahi pata nahi

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 19 days ago

I am sure it's edited.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Phuphasa toh uska marriage contract banakey ghar aye hongey, and woh usko he kila rahi hai smiley37

dekho mera jaab interest chala jayega toh mai aveyhi kat lungi, next gen ho na hosmiley39 smiley37

I am thinking already to stop watching or following updates.The toxicity is not for me and this is overtoxicity.And I definitely don't like third angles and this is overusing third angles.And Ruhi is the cheapest characters I ever watched .I watched evil characters but Ruhi is just cheap more than evil .Along with Kaveri and Vidya

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Check for the fugly rings šŸ˜ƒ, no means edited...

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I find phuphasa has a surprised reaction on that question smiley36Now it's Abhira's turn for hearing galis later Armaan's ,after that both together.then cycle repeat .I hope story ye gen mein hi khatam ho.otherwise inki white day ,inki bacchon ko gaali milna sab dekhna padegasmiley37

thereā€™s no,place for a modern girl in that regressive household especially with a vamp there ā€˜. whoā€™s so crazy with lust for her jeth that sheā€™d do,anything to create trouble..Abhira and Armaan should just move outā€¦or if it gets too much and he wants to stay and his family want him with themā€¦she should just leave him..sheā€™s young..and she can meet another man without a toxic backward family.. if her parents were alive they wouldnā€™t let their daughter be treated this way..
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

Check for the fugly rings šŸ˜ƒ, no means edited...

Can someone steal or replace Armaan's ring...Dil pe haath rakna moment ka poora mazaa khirkira kar rakthe hai smiley44

Originally posted by: Indira1211

thereā€™s no,place for a modern girl in that regressive household especially with a vamp there ā€˜. whoā€™s so crazy with lust for her jeth that sheā€™d do,anything to create trouble..Abhira and Armaan should just move outā€¦or if it gets too much and he wants to stay and his family want him with themā€¦she should just leave him..sheā€™s young..and she can meet another man without a toxic backward family.. if her parents were alive they wouldnā€™t let their daughter be treated this way..

Its already too much.Kaveri is reluctant to accept her and Ruhi adding kerosene into it.She will never allow her in peace in poddar or Goenka house.Abhira has to move out with or without Armaan.its his choice.Even if he marry another girl not Abhira too,his next generation has to bear the consequences of livong in poddars family.He wanted his daughter to born in that household, seriously?.He can decide what he want.

Edited by elizamerin - 19 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhiras anger is fully understandable. And seeing Armaan be SO calm about this issue is probably making her even more pissed perhaps. How is it a MU or not deliberately hurtful gesture from Kaveri. Its literally written down .The clauses in the papers are extremely regressive. And she is right that she is being treated like some slave and not a human. Honestly after these terms in contract she should just run away. But sadly she is stuck having to factor in rest of the family and Armaan too.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I am thinking already to stop watching or following updates.The toxicity is not for me and this is overtoxicity.And I definitely don't like third angles and this is overusing third angles.And Ruhi is the cheapest characters I ever watched .I watched evil characters but Ruhi is just cheap more than evil .Along with Kaveri and Vidya

I always recommend people to take a break when it gets too much. Personally, i do not take itv shows too seriously, which helps get through the toxicity I guess. Rishta has always been a toxic mess, and this is not even the lowest they have got in terms of regressive in-laws bullshit. I have seen worse in this show before, so I guess that made me kinda immune smiley36

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

[/QUOTE I know what you mean. Iā€™m feeling suffocated watching abhira go through all of this. For us living out of India ..what they show on itv is so different from,the way we live..so weā€™re already watching something weā€™re not familiar with.. ..but when they go so toxic ..it becomes downright unbearable šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø. I feel so sorry for this young woman Abhira..firstly sheā€™s totally alone without any biological family..then thereā€™s this evil, vamp Ruhi trying to create a whole lot of trouble for her,.then thereā€™s this backward regressive family and their way of living.. frankly many women actually wouldnā€™t even tolerate that for a man they love..because every day..you have some sort of problem ..when is abhira ever happy in that house..every function of hers has been spoilt and she has been crying.. even Armaan is not worth that misery... In life peace and happiness are the most important things..šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø