News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

How can Armaan say his family loves Abhira so much ,cant hear anything against them right after his dadisaa insulted her with that contract papers?

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Yesterday there was a really good video edit about Abhira dying, and Armaan bringing up their kid as a single parent. Basically, its stans craving angst smiley36

I mean I am all for angst ..but do people have to die for that lol
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: elizamerin

People dislike Abhira's antics and her mom but love Ruhi's anticssmiley37I too don't like Abhira's mom much but she was far far better than Ruhismiley37

Aise opinion k liye use IF new feature. Sidha block. Helps alot .smiley40

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

How can Armaan say his family loves Abhira so much ,cant hear anything against them right after his dadisaa insulted her with that contract papers?

He also thinks his family loves him. smiley36smiley36

Edited by Sera-high123 - 19 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Bachhe palney se pahele galatfemliya palna seekh rahey hai smiley42

xanalyst thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

lol #pride crybabies are really something else.. I mean this is an open gorum but yaha pe bhi nitpicking karna hai.

And once again proving me right ki everytime abhira ke baare me kuch bolde (abhi to esa kuch likha bhi ni tha ki offend hogye) bass ruhi ye ruhi wo ka jaap shuru..

More than ruhi being obsessed about armaan, it's some people being obsessed about ruhi smiley36

Edited by xanalyst - 19 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

KP is never going to be happy either with Armaan and Abhira.. A person who calls you ganda khoon and insults your parents doesn't have any good emotions in them for you.

Ideally, they both should have got married and stayed in contact with the family members who loves them.

But it is ITV and both Abhimaan desperately needs KP's validation. So, be ready for beizati. KP isn't changing soon.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

But he is the one who said to Abhira Dadisa don't love him when she stopped their first marriage attempt.Now dadisaa agreed for their marriage again he started to think she loves him and Abhira?smiley36Atleast keep the continuity in lead characters dear writers

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

But he is the one who said to Abhira Dadisa don't love him when she stopped their first marriage attempt.Now dadisaa agreed for their marriage again he started to think she loves him and Abhira?smiley36Atleast keep the continuity in lead characters dear writers

Of course he will. KP ki beizati hi inke liye Pyaar hai smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Rohit hamesha muh phila ke kyu baitha rehta hai smiley37smiley37