Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

I told above same thing as if hype bada jhagda something something it was just abhira frustration on armaan because of his family members use to iska bura laga woh tumara tumara kyun kar rahi hum hain maine thode hi dadi ko bola smiley37

But I don't like that how he told they love her armaan love defination is messed up I told that above also

When they were going to marry before Rohit track,Armaan himself said Dadi doesn't love him .Then Abhira said She loves you .uska revenge le rahe hainsmiley37smiley37

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If ke spoiler ke hisab se rohit abhira ka saath dega aur dadisa se baat karega

Bechari ruhi uska pati hi uska kaatta hain if it's true pehle apne pati ko sambhal ruhi smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

I told above same thing as if hype bada jhagda something something it was just abhira frustration on armaan because of his family members use to iska bura laga woh tumara tumara kyun kar rahi hum hain maine thode hi dadi ko bola smiley37

But I don't like that how he told they love her armaan love defination is messed up I told that above also

Armaan was wrong to say that his family (Kaveri) loves Abhira and woh tumhey hurt nahi karna chahtey they smiley39 And Abhira was wrong to use words like bojh and ehsaan smiley36 But it was barely an argument between them.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Krinya

kids do take up the top priority and if somebody needs to prioritize anything else , they should consciously choose not to have kids till the time they're ready .

Also the issue with well off families is that they say ke why should the dil or daughter work since there is no need financially ..it's hard to convince them otherwise ..humare paas kis baat ki Kami hai..these are real issues but in real life , the girl or her parents refuse the rishta if there r such conditions.

@bold this is so true ..when you can see there are major compatibility issues going forward, even if the conflict is with the family more than the man, you decide to step away because you don’t want to spend the rest of your life fighting battles on a daily basis …and after a point, the bitterness is bound to spill into the relationship between the husband and the wife as well …Abhira is like the kid who wants to put her finger into the flame because she like the glow of it ..either Armaan and she should live by themselves or …
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

As usual twitter waaley log ek ek word ko pakad kar ladai karenge smiley37smiley37

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As usual twitter waaley log ek ek word ko pakad kar ladai karenge smiley37smiley37

Maine aaj ke din ke liye Twitter band kar diya hain smiley37

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

They have given all the sensitive tracks of girl insecurity in one go only problem yeh hain ki subject ko deal nahi kar payenge smiley17

https://x.com/OyyeHoyyeBasket/status/1830523662698442786

smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Make sure your posts are relevant to the

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

If ke spoiler ke hisab se rohit abhira ka saath dega aur dadisa se baat karega

Bechari ruhi uska pati hi uska kaatta hain if it's true pehle apne pati ko sambhal ruhi smiley37

lol..but Ruhi bhabi doesn’t want her pati..only his brother turns her on..😂.. so she doesn’t care what that pati thinks or says..😂
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

So real of Armaan sa