Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 20 days ago

Dadisa should've mentioned in the contract that abhira can live in out house of ph incase divorce happens?smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Why is Ruhi's kismat damn accha every single time??? So the entire spoiler turned out to be falseπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈπŸ™†β€β™‚οΈ

her kismat is achha cause they need her to mess up every marriage function so that its drama can be dragged for a week smiley36 this would have been fine if Ruhi was a fun vamp and wanted revenge from armaan-abhira. But this whole umeed angle makes everything stupider than it already is

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://youtu.be/BZu_MpLrcWY?si=SXzk73yRg0mzh9Kw

Actually I like this, they have been in the honeymoon phase for too long smiley15

Is it even a fight armaan ko to mauka hi nahi mila bolne ka abhira frustration nikal rahi

Kher I am liking this let's see how armaan sa solve this because armaan is used to conditional love yeh karoge yeh milega he was always in that pressure of love and used to it to usse bahar nikalna aur abhira ko protect karna with all that is tricky because armaan ke liye this is family love uska defination abhira only change of love isliye woh abhira ke peeche itna pagal hain now he will only have to do the honors to protect abhira and his relationship from dadisa and family interference let's see what happens marriage or seperation smiley31

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Ruhi just handed him firstaid box aur kuch nahi article main to pata nahi kya kya tha smiley37

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 20 days ago

her kismat is achha cause they need her to mess up every marriage function so that its drama can be dragged for a week smiley36 this would have been fine if Ruhi was a fun vamp and wanted revenge from armaan-abhira. But this whole umeed angle makes everything stupider than it already is

Any prediction how r they gonna fix this?? This entire clause is so messed up. Ar ki confrontation if in case it is happening kaafi hoga kya?

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Well all the actors said kuch acha ya interesting hone wala hain itne bawal ke baad kya hoga

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Agar seperation hua I want abhira to get attention of another handsome guy armaan should also feel how abhira felt always with ruhi

Sorry guys I also love abhimaan and you guys know that lekin marriage feel abhi mujhe nahi aah Rahi I am not saying abhira to get marry with that guy if that happens I leave smiley17

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Any prediction how r they gonna fix this?? This entire clause is so messed up. Ar ki confrontation if in case it is happening kaafi hoga kya?

ideally, irl if you have in-laws like this, you should run in the opposite direction as fast as possible. But that will not happen here. I do not think they will even dwell much over how pathetic the clauses are, especially the ones related to pregnancy and leaving the child. Armaan kuch sunayega Kaveri ko, and they will be doing Ganesh chaturti aarti together by next week smiley22

ideally, irl if you have in-laws like this, you should run in the opposite direction as fast as possible. But that will not happen here. I do not think they will even dwell much over how pathetic the clauses are, especially the ones related to pregnancy and leaving the child. Armaan kuch sunayega Kaveri ko, and they will be doing Ganesh chaturti aarti together by next week smiley22

Actually yes.May Abhira activates her Nani genes again and run away.. This time she has all valid reasons to do so. Aise paagal inlaws koyi bhi ladki ka sapna nahi hosakta..But as u said this not gonna happensmiley44
Edited by Docworld - 20 days ago

I think Armaan will confront Kaveri about the prenup. Then he'll have a conversation with Abhira (most probably about family planning) last mein sab sort ho jayega and then Ruhi ka next breakdown aayega "mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hai, meri har khushi kyun chhin jati hai blah blah"