Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i think most people will just move on to another show or stop watching the show if they pull such a stunt. 1-1 saal tak gaali dene ka time kiske paas hai aaj kalsmiley36

this I don’t get ..I mean why would I waste my limited time and bandwidth on something I utterly despise ..if ever they show Armaan and Ruhi together after all this, I will be out of the forum even at the speed of light 🤷🏻‍♀️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

i think most people will just move on to another show or stop watching the show if they pull such a stunt. 1-1 saal tak gaali dene ka time kiske paas hai aaj kalsmiley36

Literally stopped watching the show a week after naira died, and never looked back. Time tab bhi nahi tha smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kuch truth nahi batta usko smiley36

he sees Ruhi running after Armaan with a firstaid box doesnt he? Unless that’s an edited image ? He should logically think back to the time when she pretended that she didn’t want help when Armaan urged her to take the same firstaid box ?

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

he sees Ruhi running after Armaan with a firstaid box doesnt he? Unless that’s an edited image ? He should logically think back to the time when she pretended that she didn’t want help when Armaan urged her to take the same firstaid box ?

Ruhi first aid box dekar and apna fake attitude dikha kar nikal jati hai. And Rohit is a dumbass. Usko kuch samjh nahi aata
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hQFbRr2KgI

Nothing really happened in that scene. Ruhi has got better in her pretense.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Ruhi first aid box dekar and apna fake attitude dikha kar nikal jati hai. And Rohit is a dumbass. Usko kuch samjh nahi aata

she probably knows Rohit is watching in that case ?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Haha even I have no patience to watch a new senseless shows and discuss forever just to see bigamy and triangle at the end. I prefer giving gaali to whatever i have watched often than watching crap again and getting disappointed by discussing about it whole day. Kya patha gaali khakhar atleast makers start writing something sensible in their next show😂 my belief is naye nonsense show ko dekhne se accha jo current makers hai unko bathao how crap their stories are agar big shows sudhar layenge naye shows will also face less burden of trp 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Are you didn’t know y ml is hated and cameo is loved so much because they didn’t get their fav track ,which i am sure this season they will get it makers and some fans fav track

if it's true i am happy that someone is getting their most desired tracks smiley1 kisi ko toh apne pasand ka cheez diya makers ne
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

kids do take up the top priority and if somebody needs to prioritize anything else , they should consciously choose not to have kids till the time they're ready .

Also the issue with well off families is that they say ke why should the dil or daughter work since there is no need financially ..it's hard to convince them otherwise ..humare paas kis baat ki Kami hai..these are real issues but in real life , the girl or her parents refuse the rishta if there r such conditions.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hQFbRr2KgI

Nothing really happened in that scene. Ruhi has got better in her pretense.

Why is Ruhi's kismat damn accha every single time??? So the entire spoiler turned out to be false🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️🙆‍♂️
Edited by Docworld - 20 days ago