Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: sweta2005

So leap on the way ,that’s y all tracks which were supposed to be post leap ,showing before marriage only and makers and some fans favourites track which didn’t happen last for which last season ml is hated will get to see this season,so good

ppl will be so happy after getting jeeja saali tracks this gen. smiley36 makers ko gaali de dekar nahi thakenge 😄
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Abhira bas shaadi se mana karde baaki kaam Armaan kardegasmiley37

Toh phir kya kaveri iss time Armaan ko kidnap karegi? smiley39

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ppl will be so happy after getting jeeja saali tracks this gen. smiley36 makers ko gaali de dekar nahi thakenge 😄

Are you didn’t know y ml is hated and cameo is loved so much because they didn’t get their fav track ,which i am sure this season they will get it makers and some fans fav track

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

I know as this is Rishta they will have to end up in this house, but even after all this if Abhira ( and Armaan) think that they could ever be happy together in this family then unki umeed Ruhi level waali he hogi smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Rohit is sitting there velle without doing anything after knowing Ruhi's truth.Kaisa aadmi hain yeh?phirse baagna na jaaye

Kuch truth nahi batta usko smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

this makes it even worse that this pathetic thinking exists irl and yeh sab shows ke through dikha ke aur promote kr rahe hai smiley5

Saare clauses samjh aate hai but wdym by if Abhira Armaan separate their child will stay with the Poddars. She's supposed to give up her career to raise a child and if something goes wrong she won't even be able to take the child with her. first of all no child should stay with the Poddars. Their parenting sucks, they suck.

Abhira ke dialogues mein bhi maza nahi aaya yeh self respect ke bhashan ki jagah thodi better dialogues de dete.

haven’t seen this BTS ..don’t know the details ..but unless either parent is unfit to be one, I think joint custody and co-parenting is the way forward in the event of a separation between any couple …even the British Royals had Charles and Diana share custody ..but maybe Kaveri has seen Gen 2 & 3 ..and is worried they’ll never get to know the kid..I mean it is as unfair on the father to deny him access or even knowledge of his child as it is to deny the mother ..and yet, they’ve shown this is two successive generations ..that’s so ugly really …not just this show but I think TMD also had this track and probably other shows too ..

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i think most people will just move on to another show or stop watching the show if they pull such a stunt. 1-1 saal tak gaali dene ka time kiske paas hai aaj kalsmiley36

this makes it even worse that this pathetic thinking exists irl and yeh sab shows ke through dikha ke aur promote kr rahe hai smiley5

Saare clauses samjh aate hai but wdym by if Abhira Armaan separate their child will stay with the Poddars. She's supposed to give up her career to raise a child and if something goes wrong she won't even be able to take the child with her. first of all no child should stay with the Poddars. Their parenting sucks, they suck.

Abhira ke dialogues mein bhi maza nahi aaya yeh self respect ke bhashan ki jagah thodi better dialogues de dete.

Yep. She could have articulated it better without the overuse of word- self respect. Nevertheless the entire clause is utter poor and regressive.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Kuch truth nahi batta usko smiley36

I shouldn't have trust yesterday spoiler smiley36

i think most people will just move on to another show or stop watching the show if they pull such a stunt. 1-1 saal tak gaali dene ka time kiske paas hai aaj kalsmiley36

Bhai mere pass to nahi hain.. Bakiyon ka mujhe nahi patasmiley36smiley37