Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

https://youtu.be/SaXUZ96jSiI?si=BPZiHNjIzsSUOYnk

Watching phuphasa and abhira converse like normal people just seems to bizzare smiley37

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

That baby clause is so messed up. Dadi ki thodi tareef kya kardi now she's back to being a b****smiley5

But I hate to say this - she & Vidya are talking like some very real people i have heard over the years. They genuinely believe that a woman's career amounts to nothing and taking care of kids is her only priority.

And for those asking why KV thinks this despite being a legal firm's head - in her mind, she is doing it out of majboori coz Madhav is not a lawyer and Manish is nikamma, Rohit is very young and Armaan is not waaris. Hence she has to sambhalo everything at home and in thr firm and will never allow her bahu or beti to have to take such tough decisions she had to due to circumstances.

Its a very convoluted logic - but there is a reason why people say that budhe log sathiya jaat hai. Humare understanding se pare honge, but unke logic main all this will fit like a puzzle piece.

sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruhi with ruro beti, ar with his beta co parenting 50 50 giving 200 percent is on the way 🤣🤣🤣 what they can't do before now it's easy to roll.

So leap on the way ,that’s y all tracks which were supposed to be post leap ,showing before marriage only and makers and some fans favourites track which didn’t happen last for which last season ml is hated will get to see this season,so good

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Watching phuphasa and abhira converse like normal people just seems to bizzare smiley37

0.041 director says nikalo Ruhi.Thats what I wanted to say her.nikalo Ruhi iss show se plzsmiley37

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

But I hate to say this - she & Vidya are talking like some very real people i have heard over the years. They genuinely believe that a woman's career amounts to nothing and taking care of kids is her only priority.

And for those asking why KV thinks this despite being a legal firm's head - in her mind, she is doing it out of majboori coz Madhav is not a lawyer and Manish is nikamma, Rohit is very young and Armaan is not waaris. Hence she has to sambhalo everything at home and in thr firm and will never allow her bahu or beti to have to take such tough decisions she had to due to circumstances.

Its a very convoluted logic - but there is a reason why people say that budhe log sathiya jaat hai. Humare understanding se pare honge, but unke logic main all this will fit like a puzzle piece.

And also that clause if divorce happens,She won't have any right on their kid,what was that?A mother don't have any right on her kid?what type of clause is this?Is that how Armaan was taken away from his mother?Then to call him sautela in future

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

this makes it even worse that this pathetic thinking exists irl and yeh sab shows ke through dikha ke aur promote kr rahe hai smiley5

Saare clauses samjh aate hai but wdym by if Abhira Armaan separate their child will stay with the Poddars. She's supposed to give up her career to raise a child and if something goes wrong she won't even be able to take the child with her. first of all no child should stay with the Poddars. Their parenting sucks, they suck.

Abhira ke dialogues mein bhi maza nahi aaya yeh self respect ke bhashan ki jagah thodi better dialogues de dete.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Armaan better take a strong stand against this BS. I'm so pissed off right now. smiley5

One good thing about this track is that Armaan came to know about it right away, cause one thing I hate is keeping such bullshit secret.

Ruhi behen ko 1000 watt ki mirchi lagismiley37smiley36

One good thing about this track is that Armaan came to know about it right away, cause one thing I hate is keeping such bullshit secret.

Abhira bas shaadi se mana karde baaki kaam Armaan kardegasmiley37

Rohit is sitting there velle without doing anything after knowing Ruhi's truth.Kaisa aadmi hain yeh?phirse baagna na jaaye

Edited by elizamerin - 20 days ago