Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 20 days ago

https://youtu.be/BZu_MpLrcWY?si=SXzk73yRg0mzh9Kw

Actually I like this, they have been in the honeymoon phase for too long smiley15

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

So as per this contract, if Armaan Abhira separate after having a child, their kid will also stay back with the Poddars? For what? Toffee addiction and varis babysitter training smiley39 ( this will happen nonetheless cause one or both of them gotta have early deaths smiley37)

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 20 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Too funny smiley36smiley36smiley36

A member of the forum posted a question and I give my open and honest answer that my issue with the Garvita, has absolutely nothing with the character of Ruhi. I find Garvita to be a very nice and sweet girl, but sorry her acting don't impress me for what is require for the character of Ru. Saloni (Charu) would've been better.

pratikshas Ruhi,had some shades but she wasn’t negative. This gravitas Ruhi is a full on villain. And the actress has a villainous vamp look ..so she’s become more horrible and viewers hate her. Here on the forum Ruhi still gets treated with some grace,.but on Twitter..Ruhi is hated with a passion..
Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

So as per this contract, if Armaan Abhira separate after having a child, their kid will also stay back with the Poddars? For what? Toffee addiction and varis babysitter training smiley39

means single mother ki jagah single father dekhne ko milega 🤪..seriously, shaadi se pehle hi itni saari problems aarahi hai...shaadi hogi ki nahi...mujhe toh lagta hai ki shaadi nahi hogi...
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sajini235

means single mother ki jagah single father dekhne ko milega 🤪..seriously, shaadi se pehle hi itni saari problems aarahi hai...shaadi hogi ki nahi...mujhe toh lagta hai ki shaadi nahi hogi...

shaddi mai abhi time hain, they are gonna drag this mess till oct or probably even nov smiley36 but imo shaddi toh hogi.

https://youtu.be/BZu_MpLrcWY?si=SXzk73yRg0mzh9Kw

Actually I like this, they have been in the honeymoon phase for too long smiley15

ruhi with ruro beti, ar with his beta co parenting 50 50 giving 200 percent is on the way 🤣🤣🤣 what they can't do before now it's easy to roll.

That baby clause is so messed up. Dadi ki thodi tareef kya kardi now she's back to being a b****smiley5

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

shaddi mai abhi time hain, they are gonna drag this mess till oct or probably even nov smiley36 but imo shaddi toh hogi.

Shaadi is happening for sure - that is why all this baby talk and everything is happening now- shaadi ke baad they will have Pfirm related issues to solve, maybe that is why.

I am just watching with popcorn cox finally something has got Armaan out from his la la land to see what is going on in the real world.smiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

That baby clause is so messed up. Dadi ki thodi tareef kya kardi now she's back to being a b****smiley5

she has always been a bitch, yeh sab karne k baad bhi inko validation Kaveri se he chahiye hoga smiley39

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

Shaadi is happening for sure - that is why all this baby talk and everything is happening now- shaadi ke baad they will have Pfirm related issues to solve, maybe that is why.

I am just watching with popcorn cox finally something has got Armaan out from his la la land to see what is going on in the real world.smiley36

Armaan better take a strong stand against this BS. I'm so pissed off right now. smiley5