Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye badhai ho badhai gaana kis function main gaathe hai smiley36 abhi thak woh gaana baja nahi iss baar kaun gaayega woh Abheera ke liye

Mehndi ya haldi par badhai ho badhai bajta hai

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Baaki priorities aside - @Sera-high123, aap toh Jeet Gaye (despite your Phupasa kataoing your naam and naak) - woh pink dress hu tha that Abhira only was wearing smiley36(u still not talking)

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1830053313598861367

Now here she is screeching poora ghar sar par utha liya tumne with bad voice modulation and dialogue delivery. I don't think DKP bothers repeated retakes if scenes are not executed properly by the actors that's why we have to watch different types of overacting smiley36

You have scene Yrkkh have Behind the scene and it shows you all the time the actors mess up their dialogue and directions so that's not the case. I'm just be glad they have it, imagine if were able watch the scenes they cut before the one that airs in the episode smiley37

Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Thanks for the open/honest answer with additional stuff to backup your explanation 👍
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Perfect Pufferfish Pratiksha is the best actress in the entire world. Goldfish Garvita does not even come close to her Oscar worthy acting. In fact she was that good that DKP decided to fire her let her go before she overpowers legendary actors like Anita Raj, Siddharth Vasudev and gave her the opportunity to join different projects such as KMTMG where she is playing a fantabulous vamp called Perfect Priyanka who is a legend compared to novices like Komolika, Aparna. I am proud to stan this legendary actress smiley27

Imagine some new fan actually coming across this and believing in your answer 😂 😂 😂 😂 how hilarious will it be? It will be a perfect appreciation post if you've not striked "fire her" part.

Btw where were you yesterday? I had quite a gala time roasting, sort of missed your sarcasm 😉

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Imagine some new fan actually coming across this and believing in your answer 😂 😂 😂 😂 how hilarious will it be? It will be a perfect appreciation post if you've not striked "fire her" part.

Btw where were you yesterday? I had quite a gala time roasting, sort of missed your sarcasm 😉

I was away from the forum for a few days so missed all the kalesh that happened here (funny how kalesh always happens when I’m not here smiley36)

Kya hua tha kal, wasn’t the episode slightly normal after the thappad khaand on Saturday smiley3

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

AbhiMaan ki Shaadi smiley42

These YouTube edits are damn hilarious smiley37 Might start making my own actually smiley9

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

AbhiMaan ki Shaadi smiley42

These YouTube edits are damn hilarious smiley37 Might start making my own actually smiley9

Ruhi's obsession with blue can be seen in the YouTube edits as wellsmiley37
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Haha her mother wore blue that day smiley36 Wonder if Roohi will do the same smiley36

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

her moms pic edited and matched ruhis blue blue neela too 🤣