News

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

What bothers me the most is this brat Ruhi is not even called out once by the Goenkas. This is how you create villains and monsters z

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Because in itv world

There is no diaper

House is full useless members who can’t wipe their own potty, forge about wiping baby’s

Kids taken care of by babysitter is bad kid and it’s ghor paap

Kids have to have ghar ka khana every damn time and it has to be cooked and served within minutes ,so practically mom needs to be around all the time smiley29

Two years of wait in a marriage for a young girl like Abhira means they will have sure shot fertility problems or somehow the reproductive organs will be damaged smiley36

And after expecting all these from the mom and doing all these the kid will turn out to be the most bratty kid ever…smiley21

yes itv is very different from the real,world in so,many other places outside India. Where I live…arranged marriages stopped like 40 years ago…everyone now marries the partner of their choice..majority of women have careers. Joint family set ups are very rare as couples usually live in their own homes after marriage..when we have kids,.we get maternity leave of up to 6 months…and when we go back to work....we get nannies to,take care of the kids until,like 2 years old and then they go to crèche and nursery school..then preschool etc..So itv home situations are so,very different from the way we live..💁🏻‍♀️
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Are we discussing Garvita's acting?I can not miss this.

More than anything in the show I hate her acting.

You pointed out her so well her issues in the scene. This was exactly what most of us though when we saw that scene. Late reaction, screeching. Pathetic smiley11

And her dialogue, she just read out whole " aisa bhi kya kar diya dadi sa ....." Without any pause, voice modulation. Mtlb behen km se km saans hi lele. That scene was bad even with her below average standards.

Too funny smiley36smiley36smiley36

A member of the forum posted a question and I give my open and honest answer that my issue with the Garvita, has absolutely nothing with the character of Ruhi. I find Garvita to be a very nice and sweet girl, but sorry her acting don't impress me for what is require for the character of Ru. Saloni (Charu) would've been better.

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly ..and intially it was said that she didnt respect dadisa when dadisa used to,make all those absurd demands..and now she’s trying to see dadjsas point of views..there has been lots of growth from abhira as a character,,we could see her become more mature, and a bit more calm and less argumentative ..she’s trying very hard to fit into podaars family while still maintaining her dreams.. and podaars and Ruhi are not making it easy for her..

I second the fact that abhira's impulsive nature is deviating into mature side slowly. But some times people do lose it. Complexion racism, interference in her career, early baby planning by fam and ar when she is not ready at all, ruhi's disgusting acts to create problems for her, her losing to cases at once, all these are taking toll on her. So, the prenup becomes the breaking point and she bursts out. She is not a perfect person who has no flaws. I know its her decision to get married with kv's approval (even though she did it for ar as she knows even though he leaves house for her, he will never be happy. Some day, if ar choses to leave for himself at some trigger point, she will definitely stand by him) and that's why she is trying her best. I think everyone will agree that kv's demands and v's behavior are unreasonable. Just by watching abhira like this is making me feel suffocated , I can't even imagine myself in her shoes, poor girl. Still lets see how this will play out and how will ar react. Hopefully abhimaan will calmly disscuss this matter later when both of their anger is gone.
Edited by Sajini235 - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Agreed. Just because she wanted to stay with family doesn't mean all the adjustments will come from her side. She is being stifled with all the unreasonable expectations and unpleasant things Ruhi, Vidya or Kaveri keep doing. She keeps finding the light in the darkness , the solutions to the problems and she is surviving only because of how intrinsically optimistic she is but its overwhelming after a point. Especially when its nonstop. Every step of the way she has a new problem to tackle personally and professionally. And it doesn't help that she has often been isolated. Right now she's handling everything with a smile because Armaan is in her corner ever since he confessed love, but its visible how anxious and panicked she gets when Armaan even briefly turns against her. When she found herself and Armaan at loggerheads or in an argument regarding Ruhi courtcase or the Ru Ro divorce, she was so scared she'd lose him. Thats not healthy. And in both instances her pov "lost" . She let go of getting a harsh punishment for Ruhi. She doesn't think Ru Ro together is a good idea for Rohit or for her own rishtaa with Armaan but she's tolerating Ruhi in her vicinity again. She legit looks scared that something will happen to make Armaan snap and abandon her again but she cant even voice it because she will be told she's insecure and doesn't trust her man. If people are really accepting her as bahu, they need to accommodate her too. Not pretend to do so, but actually accept her.

Pinecone thumbnail

This is such a cute segment

https://youtu.be/BOmpuNMKK-w?feature=shared

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Garvita is less meme worthy then Prat, that doesn't mean she's a better actress. This has nothing to do with the character. I look for a actress to be able to carry a expression to emotions that the scene they're in require without me asking or interpreting it. Prat had a lot of work shops on yrkkh so maybe being a vamp in Zee show helps others finding her more tolerable but I see no improvement but her voice modulation has improve a little but she still have scene where she has one expression and still shriek in high pitch voices too. This scene Prat had one expression through out, the only difference her eyes weren't popping out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7-Tm01KJE

See how she How Dare You, no shrinking loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dArbtOdtF8

This is Garvita 3rd show, I didn't watch her 2 but she's practically playing the same role back 2 back of chasing someone husband. Even when married still having an affair. So she should have the scenes down pack but I'm sorry she doesn't so I give up. I think someone posted earlier in the bts her dialogues are fun but the actress is flat so it doesn't deliver the punch the scenes require. What happen here

@0:29-0:32 did she forget she was suppose to be shock then angry then @ 0:38 she pops her head around and just start shrieking loudly. That's not acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld55aBF6rJw

So for me it's definitely not the character and those that knows me, know I'm a fan of villains that can entertain me and I enjoy watching. I can tell you more about great villain then I can about what the leads on a show did. That's my open and honest answer

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1830053313598861367

Now here she is screeching poora ghar sar par utha liya tumne with bad voice modulation and dialogue delivery. I don't think DKP bothers repeated retakes if scenes are not executed properly by the actors that's why we have to watch different types of overacting smiley36

Edited by ShadowImbue - 20 days ago
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/6bDOdjf_GN4?si=fcLTSGAQP7Gtu5Up

Ab AB is moral policing her clients too bhai smiley36 kya hai yeh apne personal and professional life ko mix kyun kar rahi hai smiley36 client ne jo manga de do agar kal ladki sachme gold digger nikli kya abhira usko degi sab paisa smiley36 iski berozgari ki zimmedar ye khud hai smiley36

bhad mein gayi career.. Abhira has shifted her focus long back.. she wanted to become best bahu instead of top lawyer in Udaipur.. how funny it is to show that fl is failing to get clients/loosing the cases/withdrawing the cases.. what sort of career oriented or independent woman is she.. Abhira ko seriously matlena.. she knows only to shout or give lectures which she’ll not follow.. dkp rehne do.. we don’t need any inspiration from your female leads or your women empowerment speeches by the leads smiley39
Edited by Susi26 - 20 days ago

Originally posted by: ShadowImbue

https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1830053313598861367

Now here she is screeching poora ghar sar par utha liya tumne with bad voice modulation and dialogue delivery. I don't think DKP bothers repeated retakes if scenes are not executed properly by the actors that's why we have to watch different types of overacting smiley36

I have seen the BTS of that famous forehead kiss of Armaan Abhira where she fell in love with him.You can see in that video how many hugs and kisses they have to do for a single hug and kiss in that scene .smiley36So it's not that they don't have retakes.

Edited by elizamerin - 20 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

DKP writers/directors/creatives

Please make Sam sing more than just the O Kanha bhajan on the show . For inspiration just look at her old insta posts-

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CEPinFmndrc/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CN98dX1HRcQ/?hl=en

Infact there should be a sweet scene of Armaan and Abhira singing for each other, or maybe even a fun scene where they change lyrics to sing songs to each other like in Chennai Express scene

Both RoPu and Sam will kill it!!!

Edited by Pinecone - 20 days ago