Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Someone clarify this for me! Pratiksha was bad at acting from the beginning, whereas Garvita did some previous shows before entering yrkkh and it was quite decent from what I read.

Now my question is Ru's obsession arc is being stretched and was forcibly shoved in our throats.

So what exactly is the tiff here?

People hate Ru's constant annoying screen presence bad or People actually find Garvita's acting as bad?

I want honest/open response 👍👍

Garvita is less meme worthy then Prat, that doesn't mean she's a better actress. This has nothing to do with the character. I look for a actress to be able to carry a expression to emotions that the scene they're in require without me asking or interpreting it. Prat had a lot of work shops on yrkkh so maybe being a vamp in Zee show helps others finding her more tolerable but I see no improvement but her voice modulation has improve a little but she still have scene where she has one expression and still shriek in high pitch voices too. This scene Prat had one expression through out, the only difference her eyes weren't popping out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7-Tm01KJE

See how she How Dare You, no shrinking loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dArbtOdtF8

This is Garvita 3rd show, I didn't watch her 2 but she's practically playing the same role back 2 back of chasing someone husband. Even when married still having an affair. So she should have the scenes down pack but I'm sorry she doesn't so I give up. I think someone posted earlier in the bts her dialogues are fun but the actress is flat so it doesn't deliver the punch the scenes require. What happen here

@0:29-0:32 did she forget she was suppose to be shock then angry then @ 0:38 she pops her head around and just start shrieking loudly. That's not acting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld55aBF6rJw

So for me it's definitely not the character and those that knows me, know I'm a fan of villains that can entertain me and I enjoy watching. I can tell you more about great villain then I can about what the leads on a show did. That's my open and honest answer

Edited by pyar-ishk - 21 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

The discussions on whether AbhiMaan did the deed was funny smiley36

You know I wasn't one of them smiley36

I knew that man did all that for a damn kiss smiley39

Welcome back you were indeed missed smiley31

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Shineeeee

Someone clarify this for me! Pratiksha was bad at acting from the beginning, whereas Garvita did some previous shows before entering yrkkh and it was quite decent from what I read.

Now my question is Ru's obsession arc is being stretched and was forcibly shoved in our throats.

So what exactly is the tiff here?

People hate Ru's constant annoying screen presence bad or People actually find Garvita's acting as bad?

I want honest/open response 👍👍

Perfect Pufferfish Pratiksha is the best actress in the entire world. Goldfish Garvita does not even come close to her Oscar worthy acting. In fact she was that good that DKP decided to fire her let her go before she overpowers legendary actors like Anita Raj, Siddharth Vasudev and gave her the opportunity to join different projects such as KMTMG where she is playing a fantabulous vamp called Perfect Priyanka who is a legend compared to novices like Komolika, Aparna. I am proud to stan this legendary actress smiley27
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Garvita is less meme worthy then Prat, that doesn't mean she's a better actress. This has nothing to do with the character. I look for a actress to be able to carry a expression to emotions that the scene they're in require without me asking or interpreting it. Prat had a lot of work shops on yrkkh so maybe being a vamp in Zee show helps others finding her more tolerable but I see no improvement but her voice modulation has improve a little but she still have scene where she has one expression and still shriek in high pitch voices too. This scene Prat had one expression through out, the only difference her eyes weren't popping out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK7-Tm01KJE

See how she How Dare You, no shrinking loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dArbtOdtF8

This is Garvita 3rd show, I didn't watch her 2 but she's practically playing the same role back 2 back of chasing someone husband. Even when married still having an affair. So she should have the scenes down pack but I'm sorry she doesn't so I give up. I think someone posted earlier in the bts her dialogues are fun but the actress is flat so it doesn't deliver the punch the scenes require. What happen here

@0:29-0:32 did she forget she was suppose to be shock then angry then @ 0:38 she pops her head around and just start shrieking loudly. That's not acting

So for me it's definitely not the character and those that knows me, know I'm a fan of villains that can entertain me and I enjoy watching. I can tell you more about great villain then I can about what the leads on a show did. That's my open and honest answer

I can't look anywhere other than her lens. It is so distracting in a bad way.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mai bata rahi hun, you guys are going to miss this phase of Abhimaan because they are happy right now as per ITV standards. Ye toh choti choti arguments hai smiley37smiley37

hey lots and lots of women in the real world, have careers, happy marriages and happy families.. only on itv it’s impossible 😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Jhanak is another nutcase why on earth do people watch that show smiley37 I can’t imagine Rishta stooping that low ever smiley36

but that’s Jhanaks theme. She was an illegitimate girl and now she’s doing the same to her child..so instead of showing her learn a lesson from the life she had ..she made the same blunder her mom did ..
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: luvsagar

I hope with the history of Akshu life being revealed they don’t have a track about Abhira questioning her paternity … she will be devastated with IR and learning about her mom’s life prior to Abhinav !

Hope DKP serve with a good IR track and ARMAAN ad her biggest supporter!

with this crapfest about fair skin career and babies and regressive thoughts by PH members I am very skeptical!!!!

I hope character butchering if ARMAAN does not happen !🥵

abhira lived with her mom for 22 years ..I don’t think she’ll ever doubt her moms character or her paternity..her mom told her all about her father..she’ll understand that her mom had a past before she met her father..she’ll be surprised but she’ll accept..as it’s similar to,what Madhav had ..a first wife and a son from his first marriage
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey lots and lots of women in the real world, have careers, happy marriages and happy families.. only on itv it’s impossible 😂

Because in itv world

There is no diaper

House is full useless members who can’t wipe their own potty, forge about wiping baby’s

Kids taken care of by babysitter is bad kid and it’s ghor paap

Kids have to have ghar ka khana every damn time and it has to be cooked and served within minutes ,so practically mom needs to be around all the time smiley29

Two years of wait in a marriage for a young girl like Abhira means they will have sure shot fertility problems or somehow the reproductive organs will be damaged smiley36

And after expecting all these from the mom and doing all these the kid will turn out to be the most bratty kid ever…smiley21

Edited by leafy2022 - 21 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira is not aiming for a perfect life. Adjust karne main aur apni identity kurbaan kar dene main difference hota haa. Abhira has been trying to adjust in PF since day 1.

exactly ..and intially it was said that she didnt respect dadisa when dadisa used to,make all those absurd demands..and now she’s trying to see dadjsas point of views..there has been lots of growth from abhira as a character,,we could see her become more mature, and a bit more calm and less argumentative ..she’s trying very hard to fit into podaars family while still maintaining her dreams.. and podaars and Ruhi are not making it easy for her..
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Garvita is less meme worthy then Prat, that doesn't mean she's a better actress.

Are we discussing Garvita's acting?I can not miss this.

More than anything in the show I hate her acting.

You very clearly pointed out her acting issues in the scene. This was exactly what most of us though when we saw that scene. Late reaction, screeching. Pathetic smiley11

And her dialogue, she just read out whole " aisa bhi kya kar diya dadi sa ....." Without any pause, voice modulation. Mtlb behen km se km saans hi lele. That scene was bad even with her below average standards.

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 21 days ago