Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Lavi_dovey

Common on. You can not match Phupha sa with that dumb Ummeed. Phupha sa k liye toh koi Kamolika hi ayegi, wo bhi KZK 1 wali

yes my mistake. 😂. Phufasa deserves better. I think rohit is fine for Ruhi. He’s so dumb that he fails to see through her 🙄

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Ruhi ki baaton mein aa gaye kaha ke smartsmiley37 mujhe Madhav level ke intelligent lagte hai ab wohsmiley42

Madhav smartly never really gave more bhav to ruhi. smiley31

https://youtu.be/MzOm7TYtrUA?si=wtbdixRvCmuP60ji

Entertainment entertainment entertainment bas wohi chahiye lado lado baal keecho aur hume entertain karo😎

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

we need to give credit to Ruhi Bhabi..even after multiple rejections and seeing Armaan even discussing having babies with abhira. Ruhi still has umeed .. she takes the trophy for stupidity 😂
Edited by Indira1211 - 20 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Personally I don't think IR is happening any time soon. It will not be revealed either before kairav or muskaan is back to tell the truth or if ruhi actually realises she has crossed over many boundaries in her obsession.

Verna she will leave no kasar into making abhira THE VILLIAN, and ruhi ko to already abhla naari bechari ka tag mil gya hai, as said by Manisha.

Ruhi doesn't deserve sympathy for her own conspiracies at all.

So IR is still few months away for sure.

I do not even want the IR to happen. Ruhi will be all the more insufferable after that. But the wedding happening before that would be genuinely surprising, especially with the type of scenes they have with manish and abhira these days.

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Phuphasa is aware of ruhi intention as far I fell he himself wants abhimaan away from home phuphasa ko yeh nahi lagta kahi bhi I am sure that abhimaan will be seperated from each other he is not blind as rohit and other family members regarding ruhi

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Please IF ban everyone who is against my Cutie Pie.Atleast, let this place be a safe and fun place for Phupha Sa fans.

Originally posted by: Indira1211

you now there’s no need for IR..because Ruhi is not fit to be a sister to,abhira..the character is so degraded..that there’s no hope for her..and abhira has made podaars her family…and she has a good relationship with Manish..in fact if IR happens it will just cause her more pain..as Ruhi will say nasty things about her mother..and then it will hurt her that her family never bothered to find her and her mom..

I agree, I want either to have no IR and abhira should remain an orphan in poddar's eyes who they will eventually accept wholeheartedly or IF dkp can't do without IR I want it with the whole truth not just ki akshara ki beti hai.

Ruhi getting more, sympathy or upper hand will just make it more annoying.

At least until prHo was playing ruhi she was still redeemable as ruhi. But jabse garvita ki entry Hui hai they have been hell bent on ruining whatever sisterly bond abhira and ruhi had created despite their differences.

Ab whitewashing will just make it worse.

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Please IF ban everyone who is against my Cutie Pie.Atleast, let this place be a safe and fun place for Phupha Sa fans.

Apne aap se discuss karne ke liye IF chahiye? 😀koi aur phuphu stans baaki hai 😃

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not even want the IR to happen. Ruhi will be all the more insufferable after that. But the wedding happening before that would be genuinely surprising, especially with the type of scenes they have with manish and abhira these days.

Highlighted, I think it is happening to push ruhi to accept her kands with her own mouth in front of everyone. Especially kaveri, Rohit and swarna.

She is overly possessive of her "things". Seeing that Manish gave abhira akshara's lehenga. She will snap and will blurt out how abhira is ruining her life and no matter what ruhi plans she is unable to separate abhira from both armaan and Manish. Her 2 " true love" smiley19poor ruhi.

Abhira ko sab milta jara hai. Or iska popat hoye jara hai. smiley36

Kaveri and Rohit will not believe anyone talking against ruhi until ruhi does so herself.

It feels like a build up to that, not IR.