Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

He is so funny. Jab abhira thappad maari tab aveyhi khara tha, but as soon as she spoke about ruhi not liking armaan abhira getting married woh baat chubh gaayi smiley37smiley37

i can't wait to see his face when Ruhi herself reveals that she has no interest in him and only came back to PH for Armaansmiley42
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

i can't wait to see his face when Ruhi herself reveals that she has no interest in him and only came back to PH for Armaansmiley42

Uskey track record k hisabh se woh armaan ko phirse dhakka marega smiley39

jitna interfere karengi, utney he toh problems hongey. she'll say that she added the getting pregnant in a year clause for armaan's khushi and stuff smiley39

If armaan sa infertile nikle to buri badi Bahu ka tag kisko milega. smiley36

Kya ye fir bhi abhira ko blame karke divorce karwa degi?

Agar armaan sa apni shaktiyon ka sahi pradarshan nhi de paay to kya hoga?? I want to see.smiley37

Will the prenup still be valid? I want abhira to add this clause KP ko stoke aa jayga smiley36

Fr. This was exactly the perfect moment to tell about the rings, what is she waiting for smiley44

Abhira could have also used this moment to shut up both delulu husband wife by exposing ruhi ka cheapda-pan on date night. smiley44

Why are they so hell bent on showing ruhi as the master mind? Mastermind ki spelling bhi aaty hai usko?

I do not have any hopes of anyone questioning Ruhi after IR. It would be just her screaming about how Abhira's mother killed her mother, and probably everyone sympathizing with her. A huge reason I am glad that at least this slap happened before that mess smiley36

Personally I don't think IR is happening any time soon. It will not be revealed either before kairav or muskaan is back to tell the truth or if ruhi actually realises she has crossed over many boundaries in her obsession.

Verna she will leave no kasar into making abhira THE VILLIAN, and ruhi ko to already abhla naari bechari ka tag mil gya hai, as said by Manisha.

Ruhi doesn't deserve sympathy for her own conspiracies at all.

So IR is still few months away for sure.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Oh Bhai phuphasa ka koi to class rakho

yes you’re right…maybe even phufasa deserves better..😂
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

He is so funny. Jab abhira thappad maari tab aveyhi khara tha, but as soon as she spoke about ruhi not liking armaan abhira getting married woh baat chubh gaayi smiley37smiley37

because that bullet hit the target 😂.. everybody can’t be so stupid to think she forgot Armaan instantly when she was dying to marry him 😂
Lavi_dovey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Indira1211

phufasa and Ruhi should have an affair..but they should keep,it secret and when it’s revealed ..it should happen with reporters and cameras..😍.. dkp is so boring..can’t he write something exciting for Ruhi. She’s only chasing armaansa when there’s handsome phufasa who’s like her twin…devious, manipulative and cunning 😍..it’s a match made in heaven…phufasa and Ruhi.. and Ruhi is young..so there can be more siblings for chorus gang..when she has babies..😂

Common on. You can not match Phupha sa with that dumb Ummeed. Phupha sa k liye toh koi Kamolika hi ayegi, wo bhi KZK 1 wali

Edited by Lavi_dovey - 20 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: wallflowergirl

Personally I don't think IR is happening any time soon. It will not be revealed either before kairav or muskaan is back to tell the truth or if ruhi actually realises she has crossed over many boundaries in her obsession.

Verna she will leave no kasar into making abhira THE VILLIAN, and ruhi ko to already abhla naari bechari ka tag mil gya hai, as said by Manisha.

Ruhi doesn't deserve sympathy for her own conspiracies at all.

So IR is still few months away for sure.

you now there’s no need for IR..because Ruhi is not fit to be a sister to,abhira..the character is so degraded..that there’s no hope for her..and abhira has made podaars her family…and she has a good relationship with Manish..in fact if IR happens it will just cause her more pain..as Ruhi will say nasty things about her mother..and then it will hurt her that her family never bothered to find her and her mom..