Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Docworld

Manisha's revelation might be saved for future. I think after IR out of desperation and foolishness Ruhi may herself blurt out all her intentions. Tab jaakar they will use the kaand known by Manisha.

Rohit will eventually see Ruhis true colours and her lust for his brother..but sadly when that happens it may also be his last day alive..

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Kabhi kabhi I feel she is playing....she deliberately giving more attention to abhira than ruhi, so Rohit may get angry and back out from his condition....but sometimes genuine bhi lagti hai.

After seeing last 2 episodes your KP comes to mindsmiley37

but she asked abhira to do the rituals and she also told Armaan that within a year abhira will have a baby..🤔..I think she accepted that abhira and Armaan will be together but obviously she still feels threatened by abhira ..and Ruhi may use that fear to manipulate kaveri against abhira. That prenup was thought up by Ruhi..who manipulated phufasa to go,manipulate kaveri…So viper Ruhi is working like that.. hope she gets a really big downfall ..
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Ruru kitni pyaari hai yaar, kuch bhi nhi kiya Phir bhi stupid Abhira ne thapad maar diya.

I am with you Ruru. I won't forgive Abhira for this gustakhi.

Bas mere Phupha Sa se dur raho.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 20 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Relying on you Diya to tag me whenever accha admi comes or the show gets intresting. Its Maha Boring right now and therefore leaving the forum. Even that slap was boring. No wonder trps dropped.

yes that one slap,wasn’t enough..abhira should have given Ruhi like 5 slaps ..Slap..slap..slap.’.with Armaan eventually pulling abhira away. And Ruhi should have spun around and fallen down..that would have been fun to,watch…😂😂
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

https://x.com/sunshinegirlll9/status/1829809052354032045?t=9UCf3whOBM5GZ_EMZEqSQw&s=19

Enjoy this smiley37

Ufff are bhai jab acha aadmi aayega use bhi dekh lenge abhi Jo hain woh hame boring nahi lag raha acha hua less competition hain so enjoy guys

Thapad ke baad dant bhi lekin dadisa sorry I can't enjoy you because of prenap smiley17

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Ruru kitni pyaari hai yaar, kuch bhi nhi kiya Phir bhi stupid Abhira ne thapad maar diya.

I am with you Ruru. I won't forgive Abhira for this gustakhi.

Bas mere Phupha Sa se dur raho.

Phuphasa to aah gaye uske jaal main smiley37

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes that one slap,wasn’t enough..abhira should have given Ruhi like 5 slaps ..Slap..slap..slap.’.with Armaan eventually pulling abhira away. And Ruhi should have spun around and fallen down..that would have been fun to,watch…😂😂

Abhira Sharma ke ek thappad se Ruhi Birla's ear started to buzz. Imagine what her state would be if Abhira gave 4-5 slaps. smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Phuphasa to aah gaye uske jaal main smiley37

Phupha is seedha saadha, but he is intelligent woh samjh jaayenge....I believe in him. smiley42smiley42

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ha sure if there is a sansani in the show will tag you smiley36

Thanks dear ❤️ so much 😁

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Main toh bol rahi hoon shaddi karwakey armaan abhira ko ghar se dhakkey markey bahar nikal doh. Wahi deserve kartey hai smiley42