Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/ajestheticx/status/1829708553042719017?t=UKaqqIuh8xUmpN7f2_wWqQ&s=19

This was good....it had more of putting up individual perspective....glad they decided to have another conversation....they need to understand opposite persons perspective as well

actually I thought this scene could be better written. Felt kinda dismissive to me, especially Armaan's point of the family being there for the baby. Its not a solution. Most probably this conversation was there just for Ruhi to see and plan ahead. If if they come back to it, I would want it to be a more substantial conversation.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

ruro ka team is rohit ka only rohit is sabse jyada buddhoo. Romit ka ruro 🤪

toh kya he kaaru, koi useful nahi bacha smiley13

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Manisha's revelation might be saved for future. I think after IR out of desperation and foolishness Ruhi may herself blurt out all her intentions. Tab jaakar they will use the kaand known by Manisha.

Future mai kya he shubh muhurat niklega. I understand not telling on the engagement day or the days after, cause everyone was so happy. But today presented the perfect opportunity, and withholding such an important information seems rather stupid.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

toh kya he kaaru, koi useful nahi bacha smiley13

they are not rising him from long time. If they use that artist they get trps instead of keeping him calm.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

actually I thought this scene could be better written. Felt kinda dismissive to me, especially Armaan's point of the family being there for the baby. Its not a solution. Most probably this conversation was there just for Ruhi to see and plan ahead. If if they come back to it, I would want it to be a more substantial conversation.

But I liked it this way. This conversation was just about their perspective and what they want in their life right now now.They are definitely going to have another conversation where he will understand that it's too soon for her.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Relying on you Diya to tag me whenever accha admi comes or the show gets intresting. Its Maha Boring right now and therefore leaving the forum. Even that slap was boring. No wonder trps dropped.

Vidya and Abhira se pad gaya ab next Dadi se padna chahiye slap Ru baby kosmiley42

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: NostalgiaLove

Relying on you Diya to tag me whenever accha admi comes or the show gets intresting. Its Maha Boring right now and therefore leaving the forum. Even that slap was boring. No wonder trps dropped.

ha sure if there is a sansani in the show will tag you smiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 20 days ago

Kabhi kabhi I feel she is playing....she deliberately giving more attention to abhira than ruhi, so Rohit may get angry and back out from his condition....but sometimes genuine bhi lagti hai.

After seeing last 2 episodes your KP comes to mindsmiley37