Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

he was shik shak shook for 5 seconds at the back smiley37 and why will he question her, sab kuch toh sabkey samney he hua smiley39

Ruhi is elder in age.i don't know why I feel that but let him not question her for that

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rash_H

Maine bola tha Ganesha Chaturti ka look nahi hai.....what was that flowers on their headsmiley36

A_Derry_Girl

That was gende ka Phool like sasural genda phool

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Docworld

Vo to hona hi hain and hokar hi rehenga. And today's slap was not just for disrespecting Ab's expired parents. It was for all those times when Ru deliberately tried to snatch Ab's peace and happiness. The way she demeaned Ab for being a deal wife, the way she sabotaged Ab's love confession, instigating Ar and entire fam against Ab and still trying to cause havoc in her life. So that slap was very very satisfactory.

I don’t count that many, tab ek slap say kaam nhi Chalega, we need slap kay upper slap

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Ruhi is elder in age.i don't know why I feel that but let him not question her for that

Elder toh Armaan bhi hai Rohit se, but woh at least 10-12 baar toh dhakka maar chuka hoga smiley39

Originally posted by: Sajini235

agar aisa hua toh let them copy that baby track from ishqbaaz in rudra-bhavya marriage track where shivaay accepts that its his bachcha in front of media and anika trusts that he can't betray her and support him in front of media for family's sake. Then later its discovered that this is soumya's plan.

They can go with such a track. Someone claiming this baby to be armaan's (no need to bring her mother) and abhira trusting armaan and supporting him. Even though its tough for her saying that if baby is his in real then they will take the responsibility of baby and she will forgive him as its a thing before they even met and armaan also didn't know about the kid. MG said that abhira might surprise kaveri at a point so who knows kv will be impressed seeing ab handling this matter maturely and calmly. Later it can be revealed that some rival tried to defame armaan (hiding the fact that this is ruhi's kaand)....

But I know, its useless to expect such a creativity from DKP..so better to let it be...

You were a ishqbaaz fan too?

Yes, i would think if it is said to be armaan's child with someone else, abhira will support him because she had always maintained this persona that what happened in the past before they were together is still part of their lives, which they can't change only accept.

And this move of abhira will remind kaveri of Vidya, how she accepted armaan. That will I think be the final stroke and kaveri will realise abhira is badi Bahu material. smiley36 they can draw a parallel with Vidya to make kaveri support abhira, she might even tear the prenup papers in front of ruhi.

Moye Moye ho jayga ruhi ka to. smiley37

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Update your FF na. Or maybe give us a random OS pleasesmiley42

I am working on it, since I am feeling better now, I might update the entire chapter tomorrow. Just wait a little. And if possible I will give a precap today.

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t count that many, tab ek slap say kaam nhi Chalega, we need slap kay upper slap

I don’t think he will because he knows how she loves her parents. But she is representing someone else not wanting to see Abhinav and Akshara’s names on the card. I guess he will get her parents names printed on the card.

And barthameez,nalayak Rohit asking Abhira to behave when he himself pushed Armaan like dozen times , at least Abhira is not being stupid falsely accusing like he did.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I don’t think he will because he knows how she loves her parents. But she is representing someone else not wanting to see Abhinav and Akshara’s names on the card. I guess he will get her parents names printed on the card.

And barthameez,nalayak Rohit asking Abhira to behave when he himself pushed Armaan like dozen times , at least Abhira is not being stupid falsely accusing like he did.

yes the names will get printed on the card…or abhira will have her parents photos at the wedding. Or before that ..so identity revelation can happen.