Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Solitudelover

When IR happens, would no one doubt that Ruhi purposefully hid the truth ?

I missed out on couple of episodes.. Did she throw away the paper without even looking at it?

I do not have any hopes of anyone questioning Ruhi after IR. It would be just her screaming about how Abhira's mother killed her mother, and probably everyone sympathizing with her. A huge reason I am glad that at least this slap happened before that mess smiley36

Will Armaan question Abhira for slapping Ruhi?plz don't do that makers.plz show him appreciating her for that😂

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Will Armaan question Abhira for slapping Ruhi?plz don't do that makers.plz show him appreciating her for that😂

I dont think he will. He was visibly angry with Ruhi. And Ar very well knows about the imp Ab gives to her parents.
maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well that was mostly all of us, and the ML of Ruhi says she made a mistake gusse main aake, why have she suddenly start saying she did it gusse main aake. Technically she did the same intentionally coz she wanted a delay in function to make sure she can create difference in Armaan and Abhira

Ruhi ki whitewashing shuru ho gai kya,

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well he was all out when Rohit shouted at Abhira and obviously he understands how important it is for Abhira to have a parents name printed on the card, anyone would have got hurt

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

he was shik shak shook for 5 seconds at the back smiley37 and why will he question her, sab kuch toh sabkey samney he hua smiley39

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

This would have hit so much better if they had dressed abhira thoda normally smiley22

Originally posted by: maahi11

Well that was mostly all of us, and the ML of Ruhi says she made a mistake gusse main aake, why have she suddenly start saying she did it gusse main aake. Technically she did the same intentionally coz she wanted a delay in function to make sure she can create difference in Armaan and Abhira

Ruhi ki whitewashing shuru ho gai kya,

Vo to hona hi hain and hokar hi rehenga. And today's slap was not just for disrespecting Ab's expired parents. It was for all those times when Ru deliberately tried to snatch Ab's peace and happiness. The way she demeaned Ab for being a deal wife, the way she sabotaged Ab's love confession, instigating Ar and entire fam against Ab and still trying to cause havoc in her life. So that slap was very very satisfactory. Ab still doesn't know the entire story and kaands done by Ru. But audience saw it right?? So I will take it in this way.
Edited by Docworld - 20 days ago