Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I surprisingly like this nath/nadh (whatever it is called)

Me too. She looks pretty
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Me too. She looks pretty

Yeah, it suits her face. They didn't show the full fit today, but it looks very similar to the reception one smiley13

So is Manish really going to hide the fact that Abhira is Akshara's daughter??? I don't want this. I want kalesh, i want semi circle drama. I want MG's heartattack. Ruhi is literally dancing behind Manish in the precap don't tell me she's not going to see the picture.

https://x.com/_epiphanys_/status/1831154409503346842?t=ZivaS8vdvH_S3zWuLPOSAA&s=19

They seriously wasted 2 pretty outfits on that old hag's dramasmiley7

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

So is Manish really going to hide the fact that Abhira is Akshara's daughter??? I don't want this. I want kalesh, i want semi circle drama. I want MG's heartattack. Ruhi is literally dancing behind Manish in the precap don't tell me she's not going to see the picture.

yes to everything, except heart attack. These old hags get away with everything cause heart attack smiley44also i need Abhira to hate manish, at least for a while. There has to be something to balance out 2x insufferableness of Ruhi

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

yeh log jagra bhi theek se nahi kiye, purey umeedo par paani fer diya smiley38

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-abhira-to-get-financial-help-from-krish-and-manisha_210919?ri=6&rv=5755

IF has literally typed article with the "?2lakh". matlab jo draft kiya usko bina proof read kare publish kar diya. waah bhai. how professional!

Sounds like everyone will realize that Kaveri played Abhira and is blackmailing her that she will ruin her parents izzat and her special pahadi function unless she signs the contract

Main yaha hoon smiley36

Edited by Rash_H - 16 days ago

Word Count: 0

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Tu kaha hai?? We miss you Jhoothi.

I missed you guys tooosmiley31

Thoda sa occupied thi

What is happening??? Do we have hot tea??? I still have 4 episodes to catch up...anything interesting or worth watching??