Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Goenkas as family is a nightmare. They are as ridiculous as Poddars.

They will blindly support only Ruhi.

if they brought kairav and muskaan back, abhira will get lots of support. Abhiras mom was kairavs sister, and he cared about her very much..and muskaan was abhiras papas foster sister and she loved him very much..so these two, would be perfect to take on abhiras parents roles..
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I chanced upon a few scenes of this Pakistani drama - kabhi main kabhi tum. such a beautiful relationship! Aise scenes Abhimaan ko bhi Milne chahiye.

luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I chanced upon a few scenes of this Pakistani drama - kabhi main kabhi tum. such a beautiful relationship! Aise scenes Abhimaan ko bhi Milne chahiye.

So many great storytellers out there DKP can take inspiration from.🤬🙏🏻

Wish a better production house with a solid love story take ROHIT and SAM ! They are fire and if the story is solid and not as toxic as YRKKH it would be worth the watch!

Edited by luvsagar - 16 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvsagar

So many great storytellers out there DKP can take inspiration from.🤬🙏🏻

Wish a better production house with a solid love story take ROHIT and SAM ! They are fire and if the story is solid and not as toxic as YRKKH it would be worth the watch!

I am watching only for Abhimaan scenes. They are fire even in a small 5 second clip when they look at each other or hold hands. the cute couple moments - I can watch on loop. Superb they are!!!

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

IMG_8718.jpegThis is one of the lasting images from HSSH for me ..when Sadhna tells Vivek his mother wants the family business and wealth partitioned ..and he thereafter goes and offers to leave instead of breaking up the family assets etc ..

Can we expect a moment like this in ITV when a woman will stand by her man in quiet support instead of delivering a lecture on how the family is sacrosanct and they should subject themselves to every sort of ugliness just so they could stay under the same roof ? I am not so sure ..there is something intrinsically wrong with ITV’s notion of what a happy family is ..happy family is not necessarily equal to a joint family ..it might work in some cases and might not in others ….even after listening to Armaan’s birth and lineage insulted multiple times, Abhira actually thinks it is fine to push him to stay in a space that has repeatedly seen him being emotionally and psychologically abused ..let us not forget that she was willing to sign her marriage away in the name of a couple that was anyway dysfunctional …whether Armaan loved her or not is not the point ..but clearly, despite whatever she felt for Armaan, she was willing to disregard his request to take a step back from the divorce process …he had already realized that he had allowed his emotions to get the better of him…he wanted to use the clause as an opportunity to buy time …and despite his express request, Abhira went with Kaveri’s plans …and now she trusts this same Kaveri and thinks she is upholding her own self-respect by taking a loan with Kaveri as guarantor …?

This is not to take away from Armaan’s mistakes at all …he has made several of them …but this obsession with the family is as much or even more Abhira’s at this point in time …and no, Abhira is not doing it just for Armaan ..she is doing it because she is craving a sense of belonging and she wants the cocoon of a large family ..let’s not kid ourselves otherwise !

How exactly is Abhira pushing Armaan to stay with his toxic family? When Armaan propose temple wedding She accepted it. Didn't she? She was willing to get married in temple. Then Kaveri Kidnapped her, agreed for the wedding and Both of them dropped the plan for elope

Abhira naively and desperately carves for family. Yes. And her notion of what constitutes a happy family is jumbled up. She needs to work on it.

But none of that ever made her choose Family over Armaan. Abhira has chosen him and fought for him everytime.

Even with divorce proceedings Armaan was the who one initiated it.

Also correct me if I am wrong but I don't remember a single conversation where Armaan expressed regret for giving her divorce paper. Or for divorce proceedings itself. So, how exactly is Abhira to know that he is using a clause to back out from it?

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

How exactly is Abhira pushing Armaan to stay with his toxic family? When Armaan propose temple wedding She accepted it. Didn't she? She was willing to get married in temple. Then Kaveri Kidnapped her, agreed for the wedding and Both of them dropped the plan for elope

Abhira naively and desperately carves for family. Yes. And her notion of what constitutes a happy family is jumbled up. She needs to work on it.

But none of that ever made her choose Family over Armaan. Abhira has chosen him and fought for him everytime.

Even with divorce proceedings Armaan was the who one initiated it.

Also correct me if I am wrong but I don't remember a single conversation where Armaan expressed regret for giving her divorce paper. Or for divorce proceedings itself. So, how exactly is Abhira to know that he is using a clause to back out from it?

I agree. She has always picked him. and she is keen on family also for his sake in addition to her own dreams of large happy family.

And Abhira is not accusing him of prenup stuff perse, she is just venting. She feels that he also may agree with some of the clauses like the family planning, baccha aspect especially. so she is pissed. and his "calmness" with the prenup papers is probably frustrating her.

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don’t pay attention to today’s episode or this track this is for trp creators, I am not agreeing to prenup but if we see practically there are girls who often marry rich guys for money, if the family is safe guarding the interest of the boy or family itself is no harm,

But regarding baby, this is a personal conversation between a couple no on to decide when they will have kids or not, with work to it should also depend on a girl and her choice, problem is not KP the fact is adhura sach hamesha is harmful, and that the reason KP had to do this,

Regarding Armaan he won’t agree, even if he will play out in a way that eventually prenup thing will go away

Coming to the Spoiler it’s only MG who will come to know the truth and may be he will hide it from Ruhi too, probably he will try to find out more on the info of Abhir and Abhi 1st

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Dramatic Armaan ........

https://x.com/Alpita0802/status/1831147954469556517

words or 20 characters.

Edited by Visszz - 16 days ago

I too got bombarded with those links and ended up watching a few episodes. It was good.

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I too got bombarded with those links and ended up watching a few episodes. It was good.

Is the story worth watching? I mean after the led down of tere bin, I have become reluctant to watch any pak dramasmiley29