Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Armaan is definitely not the only one doing family jaap. In fact I think he is far more capable of walking away from family than Abhira. She has this weird fantasy in her head about having a large, happy family that she sometimes forgets what reality is. She has grown up craving for a big family and it clearly shows in her behaviour. I mean she got attached to Manish in ONE MEETING and started calling him par nanu. Poddars ke saath toh phir bhi almost ek saal rahi hai.

@bold THIS …and I think the day will come when no one can hold him back, not even Abhira ..when the truth of his birth mother is revealed ..and how Kaveri manipulated the situation one way or the other and then brought him into the house and made him live a life of servitude and bondage..when she was merely trying to cover up a wrong that she likely did …oh I am waiting for this track the most of all ..and hoping against hope that DKP will serve .
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Armaan is definitely not the only one doing family jaap. In fact I think he is far more capable of walking away from family than Abhira. She has this weird fantasy in her head about having a large, happy family that she sometimes forgets what reality is. She has grown up craving for a big family and it clearly shows in her behaviour. I mean she got attached to Manish in ONE MEETING and started calling him par nanu. Poddars ke saath toh phir bhi almost ek saal rahi hai.

sure. but its not like Armaan needed much convincing to stay on in PH. He threatened to leave and as soon as Kaveri approved, he was really happy and emotionally saying- I am lucky I get pyaar and parivaar etc. Now when Kaveri has come up with a ghatiya prenup he is saying in BTS ki I am sure dadi doesnt mean to hurt you. She has literally written her expectations of a bahu in the prenup with such clear bias. there is not one clause in it to protect Abhira or to give her any haq over anything - whether that be her own child, let alone over money, property etc.

So I disagree that Armaan is more capable of walking away than Abhira. When he reaches a tolerance threshold, he can do anything in rage but then he will flip. In rage he divorced Abhira, in rage he was willing to walk away from PH for good . Abhira does have a fantasy of happy family and that doesnt help. because now her need to make it work with Poddars is two fold- one is her own sapna of happy family and the other is because she doesnt want to see Armaan lose his family and carry the tag of family breaker etc. but Armaan is also very attached to the toxic Poddars. And Abhira by virtue of being tied to him is following suit.

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Did anyone saw Rishi sir's story with Goenkas. I thought I saw Akshara pic beside them.

Ohh yes. Abhira will put her parents picture and introduce to everyone and somehow goenkas and Ru will not be at the function. Bas hogaya tai tai phus😆
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

It was once upon a time Abhira Sharma's dialogue?Just because Someone is elder in age doesn't mean they always right.Where is that Abhira ?Where is she lost?I want that Abhira back plz

I miss that Abhira😭 she is still the same sweetheart 😘 but tamer, docile achi bahu version, and I wish she understood that being acha and letting people walk all over you is different.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Akshu should have told her about them atleast on her deathbed. Abhira had every right to know about her family, not just her mumma papa. But the whole premise hinged on this marriage of convenience and IR, I guess. DKP highkey effed up the writing here.

ghum ko copy karne ke chakkar mein initial days ye log bhool gayi FL ka maa ka past bhi hai...Now the narrative in that part got messed up smiley39..

Goenkas ki nahi but Abhir ke baare me toh Bata sakthi dhi...

Edited by Visszz - 16 days ago

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: leafy2022

Completely agree!!!

This constant and repetitive FL being respectful to brat olders in several shows sends a very very wrong message.

Exactly ❤️

Especially in our country which is somewhat still a patriarchal society, the narrative that it's ok for elders to verbally and mentally abuse you and it's your job to keep them happy and be a people pleaser, is so wrong and toxic.

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Kaveri is no ones sagi….. she doesn’t care what is Ab or Ru lineage. If that would be the case then Ru would not be her favorite considering combo lineage. Even after IR dadi will always be at loggerheads with Ab.

Dadi's problems with Abhira seems her frustration of losing one and the premium puppet from her hand..... ...

Edited by Visszz - 16 days ago

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

@bold. This is exactly what she didn't do when she got a chance to prove herself as independent & self reliant ..

When she got married to arman first it was fine , her life was at risk coz yuvraj was behind her.

Next time when she was divorced & thrown out of the ph , she barely managed to get a decent accommodation & money to fend herself..that was the best chance ..they could've made her a lawyer back then & made her assist a top lawyer , have a rented place to herself ..and after that if they followed up with armans repentance & abhiras denial , refusal and confession , it would be much better..show a 6 months leap what was the problem ?

But what did they do ? Send her with madhav to armans mom house and then to the out house , now bk in ph. Again with innumerable problems , basically telling us that she's incapable of independent existence. Everything that she did uptil now was with madhavs help then armans help , loan also frm kaveri ..kaveri toh akad dikhayegi phir..

They always intended to do what you just mentioned in your post. They do add these scenes where she challenge them but what's the use?

The writers need to do a better job. That's all I can say 😭

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Exactly ❤️

Especially in our country which is somewhat still a patriarchal society, the narrative that it's ok for elders to verbally and mentally abuse you and it's your job to keep them happy and be a people pleaser, is so wrong and toxic.

Anupamaa is the biggest example of this who treats her toxic Ex In Laws like her Bhagwans even though they abused her for 26 years. Not surprised that disgusting DKP is showing the same nonsense here. What’s worse is that the producer Deepa Shahi is justifying this toxic abuse even though she is a women herself. Shit Shahi’s shame on you!