Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

ITV hates self respecting adults. Especially when it is about taking stand against people elder to you in age. I just hope Abhira finally gets a family to fall back on when shit hits the roof with Poddars.

Armaan cannot be the only person she has since he is heavily biased on both sides of the equation and will only get sandwiched between his family and her.

Yaar, mujhe pata hai. That's why I don't have that much expectations from the leads in an ITv. They aren't logical l, self respecting or independent. The self respect only comes when TRP is less and leap is needed.

But this weird theory that Armaan is the only one doing family jaap is so so not true.

I mean kal if he doesn't say anything to KP regarding the papers, he should definitely get bashed.

Also, we have already seen the pic jaha Abhira haath Jod ke KP ke samne khadi hai, please don't say that's a self respecting adult, and she is doing this for only Armaan.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 16 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Akshara maasi wala kaand alag, Ruhi is gonna create a huge ruckus when she finds out Poppy and Abhir are dead. Another “ sab mujhe chod ke kyun jaate hai” rant is incoming. Abhira probably does not even know she had an older brother, its gonna be such a shocker for her finding out about her mother’s side of the family and about Muskaan, her bua.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Akshara maasi wala kaand alag, Ruhi is gonna create a huge ruckus when she finds out Poppy and Abhir are dead. Another “ sab mujhe chod ke kyun jaate hai” rant is incoming. Abhira probably does not even know she had an older brother, its gonna be such a shocker for her finding out about her mother’s side of the family and about Muskaan, her bua.

Akshara should not have hidden the truth about Abhir and Goenka’s from her. Had she known that Goenka’s were her relatives then she would not be in this position today.
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 16 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Yaar, mujhe pata hai. That's why I don't have that much expectations from the leads in an ITv. They aren't logical l, self respecting or independent. The self respect only comes when TRP is less and leap is needed.

But this weird theory that Armaan is the only one doing family jaap is so so not true.

I mean kal if he doesn't say anything to KP regarding the papers, he should definitely get bashed.

Also, we have already seen the pic jaha Abhira haath Jod ke KP ke samne khadi hai, please don't say that's a self respecting adult, and she is doing this for only Armaan.

Armaan is definitely not the only one doing family jaap. In fact I think he is far more capable of walking away from family than Abhira. She has this weird fantasy in her head about having a large, happy family that she sometimes forgets what reality is. She has grown up craving for a big family and it clearly shows in her behaviour. I mean she got attached to Manish in ONE MEETING and started calling him par nanu. Poddars ke saath toh phir bhi almost ek saal rahi hai.

-cynicalmess- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Did anyone saw Rishi sir's story with Goenkas. I thought I saw Akshara pic beside them.

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Akshara should not have hidden the truth about Abhir and Goenka’s from her. Had she known that Goenka’s were her relatives then she would not be in this position today.

Akshu should have told her about them atleast on her deathbed. Abhira had every right to know about her family, not just her mumma papa. But the whole premise hinged on this marriage of convenience and IR, I guess. DKP highkey effed up the writing here.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: -cynicalmess-

Did anyone saw Rishi sir's story with Goenkas. I thought I saw Akshara pic beside them.

Yes, it was the pic of Akshnav

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1830987593036767671

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Aren't all people who knew the truth dead? Ya phir kaveri k hotstar par episodes dekhenge? smiley36

Akshara's diary will play a major role.

mysticxmyth thumbnail

Team Naira (Gen 2)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5FurBJP7ZU/?igsh=eTlhajlzbmJtamo0

Ruhi as a character HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL and truck bhar bhar ke trauma to give her ample screenspace and plotline. Rohit could have been the healing factor in her life and they could have been the parallel leads like Naksh-Keerti. Big bonus was that she is the only character from previous gen that viewers have seen as a child. But no, we get sasti Pakhi didi but also ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai trope eventually. God save us!

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I am crying 😭😭😭...Dkp, if you wanta abhimaan seperation, then go with this for god sake...🙏🙏