Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Along with Ruhi, Rohit is gonna be insufferable in the IR track. I can already picture him going “bhaabhi ki maa ne Ruhi ke mumma ko maara hai” without getting any facts. Paltu Puppy ban gaya hai vo Ruhi ka. 😭😭

Before that he needs to tone down his screaming. Us thappad waley episode mai uskey khatarnaak pitch se mereko hassi aa gaayi smiley22

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Imagine being Abhira and one fine day you have your ex sautan/ to-be devrani/ probable cousin blaming your dead mother for the death of someone you didn't even know smiley39

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I was really hoping for Armaan vs Kaveri.

Mujhe Jo lag raha hain main wahi bol rahi hoon shadi ke baad dkp ruin leads tracks mujhe frankly abhi bhi shadi nahi chahiye isliye let ir comes rohit ruhi do natak abhira clears the name then family hain sab hain abhira ke pass phir tana bhi nahi padega and shadi with all happiness but inko to negativity main shadi karwani hain ki I can't enjoy also the marriage hogi ki nahi yeh ek baat aur hone ke baad kitni tikegi woh ek aur

I also want armaan faceoff with kaveri regarding that lekin I think this time it's abhira dadisa let's see how they show

Edited by mithilalovesksg - 16 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Also, Rohit (purohit) ne phool, pattey, pillow, coffee sab ka photo post kiya apne ilawa. Aisa kya khatarnaak dikh raha hoga smiley24

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, Rohit (purohit) ne phool, pattey, pillow, coffee sab ka photo post kiya apne ilawa. Aisa kya khatarnaak dikh raha hoga smiley24

Ye sab dress me na ho bas smiley37

coffee mug mein reflection dekh ke lag raha hai Pink kurta pehna hai isnesmiley39
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

IMG_8718.jpegThis is one of the lasting images from HSSH for me ..when Sadhna tells Vivek his mother wants the family business and wealth partitioned ..and he thereafter goes and offers to leave instead of breaking up the family assets etc ..

Can we expect a moment like this in ITV when a woman will stand by her man in quiet support instead of delivering a lecture on how the family is sacrosanct and they should subject themselves to every sort of ugliness just so they could stay under the same roof ? I am not so sure ..there is something intrinsically wrong with ITV’s notion of what a happy family is ..happy family is not necessarily equal to a joint family ..it might work in some cases and might not in others ….even after listening to Armaan’s birth and lineage insulted multiple times, Abhira actually thinks it is fine to push him to stay in a space that has repeatedly seen him being emotionally and psychologically abused ..let us not forget that she was willing to sign her marriage away in the name of a couple that was anyway dysfunctional …whether Armaan loved her or not is not the point ..but clearly, despite whatever she felt for Armaan, she was willing to disregard his request to take a step back from the divorce process …he had already realized that he had allowed his emotions to get the better of him…he wanted to use the clause as an opportunity to buy time …and despite his express request, Abhira went with Kaveri’s plans …and now she trusts this same Kaveri and thinks she is upholding her own self-respect by taking a loan with Kaveri as guarantor …?

This is not to take away from Armaan’s mistakes at all …he has made several of them …but this obsession with the family is as much or even more Abhira’s at this point in time …and no, Abhira is not doing it just for Armaan ..she is doing it because she is craving a sense of belonging and she wants the cocoon of a large family ..let’s not kid ourselves otherwise !

looks like ArSa ka upcoming look engagement look ko takkar denewala hai smiley36
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

coffee mug mein reflection dekh ke lag raha hai Pink kurta pehna hai isnesmiley39

Eyesight kaafi achi hai smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ya in the video of Rishabh and Manthan, theres an onion pink kurta. looks ok only.