Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I've been asking the question since they met her. smiley36 Remember the reception when Ab was dress in Aks clothes and MG looked and remember Aks but still never question if there's a chance Ab is related to them especially since he knew his granddaughter had a girl smiley39

I think he is not able to connect because there is no mention of a brother and father in Abhira's life and the mother is dead.

Abhira's mother was not alone when she left but Abhira was raised by a single mother.

There should have been a scene where Manish goenka makes the connection and then rejects it but makers wants everyone to act foolish.

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

i am not uderstanding how come the spoler are coming armaan will tell abhira to sign that woh aisa kyun bolega sirf shadi shanti se ho jaye lekin shadi ke baad use sideffect abhira jo jhlene honge uska kya ya armaan khudko bhi bolna aasan hain shadi ke baad phad dega ya affect nahi honge but abhira ki to puri life affect ho jayegi i serioulsy dont understand yeh agar hua to better shadi hi na ho shadi ke baad turant seperation ka koi matlab nahi

either the spoiler is fake or else they are making marriage love relationship a joke

If Armaan asked to sign it for marriage to happen,then seperation should happen immediately not after marriage.itz not something you should shut up for the sake of anything

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viji2111

I think he is not able to connect because there is no mention of a brother and father in Abhira's life and the mother is dead.

Abhira's mother was not alone when she left but Abhira was raised by a single mother.

There should have been a scene where Manish goenka makes the connection and then rejects it but makers wants everyone to act foolish.

Alright that also make sense too, since they have no indication that that both are dead too. Then they had that fake Abh, but we still don't know who was the mastermind of that plan. Look dkp you have so many unsolved questions, like my favorite kidnapper Karan give us those stories and stop wasting time with nonsense prenup and Ru delusion to haasil Ar

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

My issue with Abhira Sharma:

Abhira is a rare combination of saaf Dil & very naive as well as , street smart and can take care of herself. She has a very good heart , because of which she keeps forgiving these horrible poddars and gives them infinity chances. I know some people here might not agree, and think she is badtameez and rude, but I feel she is too kind and thoda aur palatke jawab dena chahiye to those who disrespect her. I will never understand the concept of just because inlaws are elders, they can humilate and demean you, but anyways...

I

@bold. This is exactly what she didn't do when she got a chance to prove herself as independent & self reliant ..

When she got married to arman first it was fine , her life was at risk coz yuvraj was behind her.

Next time when she was divorced & thrown out of the ph , she barely managed to get a decent accommodation & money to fend herself..that was the best chance ..they could've made her a lawyer back then & made her assist a top lawyer , have a rented place to herself ..and after that if they followed up with armans repentance & abhiras denial , refusal and confession , it would be much better..show a 6 months leap what was the problem ?

But what did they do ? Send her with madhav to armans mom house and then to the out house , now bk in ph. Again with innumerable problems , basically telling us that she's incapable of independent existence. Everything that she did uptil now was with madhavs help then armans help , loan also frm kaveri ..kaveri toh akad dikhayegi phir..

They always intended to do what you just mentioned in your post. They do add these scenes where she challenge them but what's the use?

Edited by Krinya - 17 days ago
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

My issue with Abhira Sharma:

My issue with dkp writers is, they need to make the female lead more assertive while drawing boundaries. Why are poddar family walking all over her and she allows it (?)

A character like her mother Akshu doing it and letting people walk all over is still understandable because her character was written that way of being meek, but Abhira is not meek or timid. Abhira can give back.

Abhira is a rare combination of saaf Dil & very naive as well as , street smart and can take care of herself. She has a very good heart , because of which she keeps forgiving these horrible poddars and gives them infinity chances. I know some people here might not agree, and think she is badtameez and rude, but I feel she is too kind and thoda aur palatke jawab dena chahiye to those who disrespect her. I will never understand the concept of just because inlaws are elders, they can humilate and demean you, but anyways...

I still love Abhira, and i find her so much better than most of the leads, but I want her to go No contact with those who humilate her , rather than be an achi bahu and dil jeetne ki koshish karna.

and m glad she always stands up for her self respect, but she needs to do it more.

My only issue with her is, she is too nice with the poddars and why the fk she tolerates them especially flipper Vidya & regressive dadisa (though I love Anita mam & Sam's scenes together)

Dkp writers, if you are lurking here- Please stop trying to tame the shrew. Because she is not one. A lot of storylines follow the tame the shrew plot where heroine is assertive and confident but later she realises her folly and let's people walk all over her.

Please DO NOT do this with Abhira.

Completely agree!!!

This constant and repetitive FL being respectful to brat olders in several shows sends a very very wrong message.

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

He can't do much but can definitely apply some lawyer's brain to chalk out all the plannings and plottings that are being done by Ruhi and his beloved Dadisa. There is no harm to show an intelligent and smart ML when the makers want us to believe that he is the smartest lawyer in whole Udaipursmiley23

He is slow but I believe it’s coming. Especially for Ruhi. He will get it pretty soon.

leafy2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

If Armaan asked to sign it for marriage to happen,then seperation should happen immediately not after marriage.itz not something you should shut up for the sake of anything

I am not someone who gets very judgmental seeing a contract for marriage because everyone has different circumstances we might not be aware.

But this contract presented by KV is the most ghatiya you can ever see. It’s regressive, torturous for the wife to be and fail in all ground of humanity. This is no difference in my opinion to ask a girl to abort her unborn because it’s a girl.

So I think makers simply can’t afford to show that she is signing it.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

If Armaan was gung ho about leaving ph earlier, now he has actual reason to leave.

This ghatiya contract is the worst insult to Abhira.

The BTS dialogue - "I'm sure dadi didn't want to hurt you" makes no sense reading the clauses of the contract.

I hope to see Armaan deliver what we all look forward to- Kaveri ko reality check .

Edited by Pinecone - 17 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Everytime I rewatch gen 2/gen 1 episodes, it hits me just how gareeb and sub standard DKP has made gen 4. Earlier even Independance Day used to be a grand occassion with celebrations and fun on the show, now the leads are getting married and the production value of the show is in the minus. From the writing, costumes, direction, cinematography, lighting, everything is so below average. 👀😭

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

AKSHU'S PIC AT THE BACK? IRL TIME

Screenshot_2024-09-03-20-29-09-388_com.instagram.android-edit.jpg