Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Hopefully this pahadi event is not ruined by Ruhis BS. Its really not fair to Ab or her parents memories to ruin even this event.

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

My issue with Abhira Sharma:

My issue with dkp writers is, they need to make the female lead more assertive while drawing boundaries. Why are poddar family walking all over her and she allows it (?)

A character like her mother Akshu doing it and letting people walk all over is still understandable because her character was written that way of being meek, but Abhira is not meek or timid. Abhira can give back.

Abhira is a rare combination of saaf Dil & very naive as well as , street smart and can take care of herself. She has a very good heart , because of which she keeps forgiving these horrible poddars and gives them infinity chances. I know some people here might not agree, and think she is badtameez and rude, but I feel she is too kind and thoda aur palatke jawab dena chahiye to those who disrespect her. I will never understand the concept of just because inlaws are elders, they can humilate and demean you, but anyways...

I still love Abhira, and i find her so much better than most of the leads, but I want her to go No contact with those who humilate her , rather than be an achi bahu and dil jeetne ki koshish karna.

and m glad she always stands up for her self respect, but she needs to do it more.

My only issue with her is, she is too nice with the poddars and why the fk she tolerates them especially flipper Vidya & regressive dadisa (though I love Anita mam & Sam's scenes together)

Dkp writers, if you are lurking here- Please stop trying to tame the shrew. Because she is not one. A lot of storylines follow the tame the shrew plot where heroine is assertive and confident but later she realises her folly and let's people walk all over her.

Please DO NOT do this with Abhira.

It was once upon a time Abhira Sharma's dialogue?Just because Someone is elder in age doesn't mean they always right.Where is that Abhira ?Where is she lost?I want that Abhira back plz

Originally posted by: luvsagar

One question in my mind is - is the identity reveal happening or not and if so will it be at Abhiras function and if not how is that logical since I would expect a mention of Abhira parents name at the function - it would be stupid if it’s just stated as “the Sharma” or “Late Mr and Mrs” or “Abhira parents”

I also have problem with Abhira having no one to call family like even in Ghum 1 Sai had Usha Maushi 😢😡

Nothing is making sense these days in this show. A girl named abheera/abhira which is rhyming with Abhir, the surname is also sharma, mother was also a lawyer like akshara. How on earth the immortal goenkas and Ruhi can't connect the dots till now? smiley24

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Hopefully this pahadi event is not ruined by Ruhis BS. Its really not fair to Ab or her parents memories to ruin even this event.

They will definitely do the same be prepared for itsmiley37
luvsagar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

The character of Ruhi as mentioned so many times is despicable and annoying

Not really a true villain just a thorn

Yuvraj should be back permanently as the villain …

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They will definitely do the same be prepared for itsmiley37

No yaar. At least one event should be spared. Especially one where they can show Ab cry just missing her parents.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Nah, the AA jaap is since a week. If Armaan had not been ready to leave his family two times and then KP would have done this, I would have been support of the run Abhira from the whole Poddar's clan but I just don't understand what people want now.

I understand the frustration, looking Leads having arguments and Abhira crying in all their wedding functions , Everyone being blind to that pagal Ruhi, but Armaan has nothing to do with all this , he is being supportive and Abhira chose to stay with the family, both are happy getting married with family’s approval. So they have to face all this.Even I want them to run away from that toxic family and get married but IK that’s not gonna happen . There’s lot of drama left around Poddar’s with RoRu,phufasa and KV also Dumb V. At least now AA r happy and sorting out things together ,better enjoy this phase . Who knows when they r gonna ruin them after marriage. Though I wish later at some point they both leave the house together like S1. most of us are waiting for AA’s journey away from the toxic family.
mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

i am not uderstanding how come the spoler are coming armaan will tell abhira to sign that woh aisa kyun bolega sirf shadi shanti se ho jaye lekin shadi ke baad use sideffect abhira jo jhlene honge uska kya ya armaan khudko bhi bolna aasan hain shadi ke baad phad dega ya affect nahi honge but abhira ki to puri life affect ho jayegi i serioulsy dont understand yeh agar hua to better shadi hi na ho shadi ke baad turant seperation ka koi matlab nahi

either the spoiler is fake or else they are making marriage love relationship a joke

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Nothing is making sense these days in this show. A girl named abheera/abhira which is rhyming with Abhir, the surname is also sharma, mother was also a lawyer like akshara. How on earth the immortal goenkas and Ruhi can't connect the dots till now? smiley24

I've been asking the question since they met her. smiley36 Remember the reception when Ab was dress in Aks clothes and MG looked and remember Aks but still never question if there's a chance Ab is related to them especially since he knew his granddaughter had a girl smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan Kaveri showdown chahiye.

He has already shown that he is willing to leave ph for Abhira because he wont watch if she's gonna keep getting insulted.

So hopefully he will remind Kaveri that he can always do that even now. Iss baar toh Abhira bhi nahi convince karegi ki Kaveri ko manane ki koshish karein.

Last time also she was trying to make things work because she didn't want him to lose his family. But she's not gonna give him up either