Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

the ownership status keeps changing as per convenience looks like ..but yeah, I think Akshara was only the manager ..don’t think she owned the place ..or maybe she was a partner ?

Mujhe wahi samjh nhi aarahi. I mean if she had a hotel then why did she live in a unsafe room and in that condition earlier??

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Exactly this!!! How in the world having KP as your guarantor better than Armaan. There is no logical explanation to this except Abhira weird obsession of validation from KP.

Earlier it was Armaan who was fixated on toffee and now it is Abhira who is obsessed with KP.

@bold but somehow Armaan is to blame for this and dumping him is the solution 🙄🤐
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

logon ko kehna nai aata unko sirf AA nahi chahiye.... Bas AA chahiye but minus family chahiye.... Aisa thodi itv mai hosakta haismiley44.... I liked abhinav character but roz sweetness thodi hazam hoti hai....

Anuj was the first AA of DKP universe and now look at him.smiley36smiley36

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

@bold but somehow Armaan is to blame for this and dumping him is the solution 🙄🤐

Wahi toh........her mehndi had Armaan and family , Armaan only had her. It's obvious she wants that family and she is overly attached to KP.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Mujhe wahi samjh nhi aarahi. I mean if she had a hotel then why did she live in a unsafe room and in that condition earlier??

LOGIC aur dkp saath nahi chalte baby... smiley22
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

Anuj was the first AA of DKP universe and now look at him.smiley36smiley36

I have been saying this for long now ..yeh log Armaan ko pagal banake chodenge ..they’ve taken falling madly in love quite literally 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Gooddays

LOGIC aur dkp saath nahi chalte baby... smiley22

Toh logic na rahe,mujhe koi problem nhi hai but then Armaan also deserves that margin ki DKP ne uske character ke liye logic nhi lagaya.

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have been saying this for long now ..yeh log Armaan ko pagal banake chodenge ..they’ve taken falling madly in love quite literally 🤷🏻‍♀️

na baba pls already ek Madly in love kafi hai(anuj) ..... Ek aur nahi chahiye.... Wo khud bhool jayenge anuj ko tum yaad mat dilao pls
sharadrocks thumbnail

Team Critics

their FL has to be homeless and so poor that she can’t afford a meal ..but she can have a resort as a backup and can even work as a planner at her ex’s wedding to send money for its repairs just about three or four episodes later smiley37
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

But what is KP doing?? KP isn't planning anything behind their back. She is like this from Day 1, and she hasn't changed. Why would Armaan and Abhira both think that of KP accepted their marriage it means she is going to love them.. People don't change in a day especially when they are that regressive.

Armaan Abhira are never going to be happy in that house. Never. If it was not KP or Ruhi it would have been some other factor because that is what happens in ITV. So, I know that they will stay there listening to everyone insults.

BUT this was the first time after so long that an ML was ready to leave his family twice for FL with a logical reasoning that his family is not going to change or accept the FL wholeheartedly. Because of this I don't understand the jaap of AA right now.

Baad mein character ka kya hoga I don't know.

Some people in X had some unreasonable problem with Armaan smiley39...