Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

He can't do much but can definitely apply some lawyer's brain to chalk out all the plannings and plottings that are being done by Ruhi and his beloved Dadisa. There is no harm to show an intelligent and smart ML when the makers want us to believe that he is the smartest lawyer in whole Udaipursmiley23

itni creativity dkp ke pass nahi.... Agr hoti to kya hi baat thismiley7

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

We are forgetting basic difference poddars ki Bahu jwellery gehna main bhari rehti hain ruhi is that bahu

Abhira is a smile girl who want to be pdaar family bahu kyun pata nahi armaan is the reason I know but is love only enough to be in relationship? Kher I will never understand all this compromise sacrifice as I decided to be single shayed married log samajh paaye smiley17

But I think that Maangtika and Naath is part of the Himachali traditional dress. Abhira should be wearing that.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Tu kaha hai?? We miss you Jhoothi.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

I thought Kipling Uncle is owner of the Hotel. How can Abhira sell it??

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

People saying Abhira should leave Armaan as well, I mean I get it she should leave the family but Armaan?? That guy did want to leave with her she stopped him not once but twice.

Armaan wanted to leave because he knew KP would never wholeheartedly accept Abhira and he was right. It was Abhira who wanted KP's validation and look what's happening.

I just don't get it what Armaan was supposed to do differently in the whole situation??

I think Abhira is unnecessarily naive and overly hopeful ..and Armaan seems to be indulging her because he can see she’s set her heart on a happy family ..he knows Kaveri too well to take her at face value..but he doesn’t have the heart to break Abhira’s heart and hope that everyone will love her the way she wants to be loved

How is accepting Kaveri as a guarantor a sensible move ? She’s been manipulated enough times in the past to know she needs to have her guard up ..besides, it is better to accept a bank loan with Kaveri’s guarantee than to take Armaan’s help and give him an IOU?..she’s taken his money in the past and even wanted him to sign some kind of an agreement ..why not do the same again ..this whole bank loan and brining Kaveri in as a guarantor is only leaving herself open to manipulation ..

Gooddays thumbnail

But what is KP doing?? KP isn't planning anything behind their back. She is like this from Day 1, and she hasn't changed. Why would Armaan and Abhira both think that of KP accepted their marriage it means she is going to love them.. People don't change in a day especially when they are that regressive.

Armaan Abhira are never going to be happy in that house. Never. If it was not KP or Ruhi it would have been some other factor because that is what happens in ITV. So, I know that they will stay there listen to insults.

BUT this was the first time after so long that an ML was ready to leave his family twice for FL with a logical reasoning that his family is not going to change. Because of this I don't understand the jaap of AA right now.

Baad mein character ka kya hoga I don't know.

logon ko kehna nai aata unko sirf AA nahi chahiye.... Bas AA chahiye but minus family chahiye.... Aisa thodi itv mai hosakta haismiley44.... I liked abhinav character but roz sweetness thodi hazam hoti hai....
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I thought Kipling Uncle is owner of the Hotel. How can Abhira sell it??

the ownership status keeps changing as per convenience looks like ..but yeah, I think Akshara was only the manager ..don’t think she owned the place ..or maybe she was a partner ?

Originally posted by: Gooddays

itni creativity dkp ke pass nahi.... Agr hoti to kya hi baat thismiley7

There is no creativity needed for it .just have to think straight.They all use their creativity how to show all smart lawyers as dumb lawyers in the show

Edited by elizamerin - 17 days ago
Gooddays thumbnail

Tu kaha hai?? We miss you Jhoothi.

I miss u both bickering togethersmiley36
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

I think Abhira is unnecessarily naive and overly hopeful ..and Armaan seems to be indulging her because he can see she’s set her heart on a happy family ..he knows Kaveri too well to take her at face value..but he doesn’t have the heart to break Abhira’s heart and hope that everyone will love her the way she wants to be loved

How is accepting Kaveri as a guarantor a sensible move ? She’s been manipulated enough times in the past to know she needs to have her guard up ..besides, it is better to accept a bank loan with Kaveri’s guarantee than to take Armaan’s help and give him an IOU?..she’s taken his money in the past and even wanted him to sign some kind of an agreement ..why not do the same again ..this whole bank loan and brining Kaveri in as a guarantor is only leaving herself open to manipulation ..

Exactly this!!! How in the world having KP as your guarantor better than Armaan. There is no logical explanation to this except Abhira weird obsession of validation from KP.

Earlier it was Armaan who was fixated on toffee and now it is Abhira who is obsessed with KP.