Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago

Yeah seems fake. But the khauf of it being legit exists.

Just got used to fawning over Armaansa. Hopefully plot won't go back to making him look horrible.

It makes no sense to show him ask her to sign in current circumstances. He'd never pressurize her that way. Infact I am expecting his showdown with kaveri. Thats been a trp puller. Two awesome showdowns have got so much appreciation and love. Third one is what everyone nis awaiting.

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Jhanak fans wanting an Acchi Aurat for their ML has got to be the joke of the year smiley37smiley37

Why they need achhi aurat for ubharata hua Brijbushan 2.0. jhanak ka baap toh dhalta hua Brijbushan hai. Ani is a freaking goomer; he never loved Jhanak, he just lusted after her. He didn't marry Arshi but still accepted her as his wife and stayed in the same room. Tbh, Ani never loved Jhanak, and Jhanak has daddy issues; her life revolves around Ani. Jhanak's dad did the same thing to her mom. Jhanak is also delusional, thinking Ani loves her and expressed his true feelings that night in Sringar. Bewakoof ladki, he just lusts after her; he never took her side, always blamed her.

Mujhe to ye nahi samjh aaya ki Ani got high fever but uska Aujaar thik se kaam kr raha that ki use karke pregnant kar diya💀. You know what, Leena already planned this pregnancy track weeks back; we audience don't get it. After that night, Jhanak’s dialogue shows something happened between them, and Arshi didi ne toh saaf saaf puch bhi diya tha ki, Ani, tum itne thake thake kyun lag rahe ho?

Edited by Randomlurker - 18 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

suhasini was a very backward lady as well and she also did some regressive stuff.’..but somehow she didn’t show blatant hatred for naira like kaveri shows for abhira..kaveris treatment of abhira is abuse. Suhasini was controlling and she used to get irritated with naira..but I suppose she knew nairas family were there behind her..so that limited her..also there wasn’t a vamp instigating suhasini..like we have Ruhi doing to,kaveri now..So somehow it makes us dislike suhasini a little less than we do kaveri..😂..although suhasini became a mouse in Gen 3 😂

Suhasini was classist and regressive but she was not evil per se in her intentions. The biggest difference is that she actually loved Kartik and the rest of her family, unlike Dadi who pretty much just wants puppets around her, not family.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am so thrilled we are getting a pahadi themed event

Yay!!!

ek toh iccha puri hogayi. ever since the reception, I have been waiting for Abhira in her pahadi outfit.

Look forward to some cute scenes, pahadi music and dance

IG loan mil hi gaya. ya phir kahin aur seh jugaad lagaya paison ka?!

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Itna drama ke baad usi ka function ho raha hain smiley37 yeh ajeeb hain

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

I hope that this function goes smoothly and Abhira gets a reprieve frim Ruhi’s scheming and Poddars’ misogynistic and regressive ways. She deserves to be able to celebrate her wedding with the memory of her parents and honour them with all heart. 🤍

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

Itna drama ke baad usi ka function ho raha hain smiley37 yeh ajeeb hain

https://x.com/pookiemahii/status/1830146508630479041

I think I should bookmark this...Baar baar useful honewale hai

Edited by Visszz - 18 days ago