Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Why does Sirji have so many supporters I don’t understand? He is such a bakwas character who makes even Virat look like a saint. Don’t tell me it’s because the actor is good looking smiley5

that’s exactly the only reason… krushal has a lot of fans who go gaga on his looks... tbh Ani is one of the most problematic characters.. but worst is jhanak rani.. she sleeps with her sister’s fiancé, who isn’t fully in his senses, then pretends as if nothing happened and now that she has got pregnant has comeback for haq 😒.. Iske samne apni Abheera gai hai🤣… pehla show hai jisme leads khud villain lagte hai🤦‍♀️ but still its top 2..

Meher do you watch jhanak?

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

that’s exactly the only reason… krushal has a lot of fans who go gaga on his looks... tbh Ani is one of the most problematic characters.. but worst is jhanak rani.. she sleeps with her sister’s fiancé, who isn’t fully in his senses, then pretends as if nothing happened and now that she has got pregnant has comeback for haq 😒.. Iske samne apni Abheera gai hai🤣… pehla show hai jisme leads khud villain lagte hai🤦‍♀️ but still its top 2..

Meher do you watch jhanak?

i don't watch jhanak. My friend told me story of maid 🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

The revenge thing would have been so good and it would have made so much sense. It would have saved her character from being immoral as well. Armaan did leave her at the altar, I kind of would have supported her revenge plot.

Exactly. A hell hath no fury like a woman scorned trope would have made so much more sense. End goal would the the same anyways, to create issues in the wedding, but so that armaan does not get his happy ending and not cause of this dumb umeed.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

andddddd they are back to naach gaana smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

andddddd they are back to naach gaana smiley37smiley37

IR chahiye iss function meinsmiley13
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

IR chahiye iss function meinsmiley13

I dont want the IR in general, Ruhi would get 10 times more insufferable than she already is smiley44But hona hai toh jaldi hojaaye, bahut bekar ka stretch kar rahey smiley22

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Armaan asking her to sign?! Wasnt he the same guy willing to leave his family for her and move out? Toh ab kya hua?! He wants her to sign papers that are utterly insensitive and disrespectful? And then he gets injured in an accident so that she can get guilt tripped emotionally by kaveri. Wow! What Fall plot is this?!

Also in BTS he's acknowledged contract is wrong. So this spoiler makes no sense to me. I cannot even imagine Armaan actually asking her to sign . He can't do that.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-armaans-accident-to-take-place-before-wedding-abhira-to-be-blamed_210866?ri=6&rv=5755

Edited by Pinecone - 18 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why is Armaan asking her to sign?! Wasnt he the same guy willing to leave his family for her and move out? Toh ab kya hua?! He wants her to sign papers that are utterly insensitive and disrespectful?! And then he gets injured in an accident so that she can get guilt tripped emotionally. Wow! What Fall plot is this?!

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/yeh-rishta-kya-kehlata-hai-armaans-accident-to-take-place-before-wedding-abhira-to-be-blamed_210866?ri=6&rv=5755

I would suggest to wait for video BTS/episode cause literally yesterday they were saying that Armaan took her out on a date to lift her mood smiley39

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I would suggest to wait for video BTS/episode cause literally yesterday they were saying that Armaan took her out on a date to lift her mood smiley39

This Armaan asking her to sign seems like a fake spoiler.

Any random stuff is happening.

But i really hope that Abhira isnt gheraoed by poddars again like before. She's tolerating enough with V, Kaveri, Sanjay and Ruhi.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Why is Armaan asking her to sign?! Wasnt he the same guy willing to leave his family for her and move out? Toh ab kya hua?! He wants her to sign papers that are utterly insensitive and disrespectful? And then he gets injured in an accident so that she can get guilt tripped emotionally by kaveri. Wow! What Fall plot is this?!

Also in BTS he's acknowledged contract is wrong. So this spoiler makes no sense to me. I cannot even imagine Armaan actually asking her to sign . He can't do that.

IF articles are not at all trustworthy nowadays.. I dont see any possibility of Ar asking her to sign that disgusting prenup.