Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Ru character is irredeemable for me as well considering her antics are chindi still it’s highly immoral and disgusting. Man I never hated our OG vamp like Komolika Ramola.

Komolika was a classy vamp . Urvashi dholakia carried it very well and become popular.

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

It's very obvious that any ITV actor will choose the role of FL than PL because at the end of the day audience love will make you popular which the FL gets 10 times more than any other characters on the show. So, even if the PL has more SS or if they are whitewashed or if they are not insulted or loved by other characters of the show. It doesn't matter. Infact it actually works against the actors playing the negative lead. What matters is how the actors are projected on the screen.

Edited by Sera-high123 - 19 days ago
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Please DKP Phupha cutie ka khoya hua dimaag wapis le aao. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeesmiley13smiley13

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Docworld

Will that tragedy happen?? I think they r nominated for that category only.. Sosmiley36smiley41

I am going to vote for them and then watch the meltdown on Twitter. It will be so fun. smiley37smiley37

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I feel bad for only Arshi here , not Jhanak. She is wrong too , she knows he is engaged to her sister but gave heat to sirji then asked him to marry Arshi. If she is not pregnant she is fine with everything happened and cheating Arshi. He cannot be ML,he is a villain He is male version of Ruhi,

@bold: smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

kya bolun aur

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Biggest problem with Ruhi that her motivations are downright stupid. It would have worked much better if they had shown her wanting revenge from armaan or something. Now she just is a dumb annoyance. Plus there are actors who can make negative characters engaging simply by their portrayal, but garvita aint one of them smiley39

The revenge thing would have been so good and it would have made so much sense. It would have saved her character from being immoral as well. Armaan did leave her at the altar, I kind of would have supported her revenge plot.

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Please DKP Phupha cutie ka khoya hua dimaag wapis le aao. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeesmiley13smiley13

So you do accept ki unka dimaag kho gaya hai smiley2
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: Fortnight

So you do accept ki unka dimaag kho gaya hai smiley2

I don't want to talk about this.smiley24smiley24

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutrals

Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Jhanak fans wanting an Acchi Aurat for their ML has got to be the joke of the year smiley37smiley37

I never understand how he has so many dedicated fans?? Seeing such ML’s being defended so much I now feel bad for bashing Ishaan so much. He looks like saint in comparison.