Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Visszz

Seems like it's upto who writes the name ..

someone said it’s the ad dept ? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I know 2 MLs named Anirudh.Both are exact opposite.One is Green forest and this one is Red forest.uska bhi naam anirudh hai iska bhi.Again game of namesmiley37

Exactly my thoughts when I first saw the red forest one smiley37 My green forest Anirudh Roy Chowdhury will always be the best ML on ITV smiley42smiley27
leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

so backward for us to see this. Most of us here are working or studying. This is beyond this world now. It’s not like the plot is in a village or remote area setting. It’s not like I don’t know it still exists in India.

Yes it does but showing it in poddar house setting is so instigating for people who are still doing it with the DIL ( both in villages and cities).

I won’t be surprised if a MIL is saying to a working DIL at this very moment somewhere in India about how her career is affecting her house members and grihasthi by referring to Abhira and Vidya. This is how you manipulate people.

Yeah they will show Abhira calling it out someway but look how she was defending Vidya’s actions yesterday. RS just simply can’t call out the vile elders. FL doesn’t mean she has to take all nonsense but as they are elders you simply can’t call them out. In S3 until last episode Akshu call that vile ex MIL maa, like seriously? How she even deserves that name from her? Oh then the ML will be upset on you soon as well if you do so.

Sad situation.

Edited by leafy2022 - 19 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Shock Shocked GIF - Shock Shocked Shocked Face - Discover & Share GIFs

I didn't get it I'm looking where is Manisha Chachi. JS still looks the same but Shruti put on some weight. The show was 7 years ago, still can't believe it smiley36smiley36

Now I would love to see random couples here smiley37 that is more interesting than the boring show
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kisi angle se she isn't a fav character. They have made her character immoral and what not. Neither Pakhi nor Arohi stooped this low as a character.

That's why when she come's on screen my chachi talks like Ab and calls her BB

Besharam Behaya smiley44Ru character been ruin for me when she wished it wasn't rohit in that hospital bed after hugging jeth in that gunda roadhouse. Recently she even said hope Rohit don't block her way to Armaan. That character is done for me

Ruhi deserved that treatment only from Armaan .But sadly Armaan will never do it.

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 18 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

And it should stay that way cause chorus gang is way more fun smiley22

Rohit Poddar's only job is to not die smiley37

Actually Rohit is supposed to be part of chorus and fun. But since rohit 2.0 he is so pointless. But i agree, prefer this as long as he doesn't die.

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's why when she come's on screen my chachi talks like Ab and calls her BB

Besharam Behaya smiley44Ru character been ruin for me when she wished it wasn't rohit in that hospital bed after hugging jeth in that gunda roadhouse. Recently she even said hope Rohit don't block her way to Armaan. That character is done for me

Ru character is irredeemable for me as well considering her antics are chindi still it’s highly immoral and disgusting. Man I never hated our OG vamp like Komolika Ramola.
Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Now I would love to see random couples here smiley37 that is more interesting than the boring show

Hawwwwwww........Ruru baby ke show ko boring bola smiley7smiley7

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Docworld

Agar fav chr hota tho chr graph itna neeche kyu girati??? I dont get it.

For them chuhi is achi Sachi. Aaj kaal shows mein morals badal gaye hai. FL will always be insulted and vamps will be treated as queen 😡😡😡😡