Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I still don’t understand why bring in experienced actor which will cost more when he will be just background prop? Set pe se kisiko bhi uthake Ro bana lete 🙄

They thought romit and garvita fans will come to see it will have more viewership but rohit track failed and ruhi they again failed her by making her obbssesion so big

I guess now ruhi has atleast started targetting smart people kaveri vidhya Sanjay Aisa chalta raha abhira bhag jayegi armaan ko bina bataye ruhi mission successful haan woh rohit ka kya karegi pata nahi smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Naayi madamji for sirjee smiley42

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Kisi angle se she isn't a fav character. They have made her character immoral and what not. Neither Pakhi nor Arohi stooped this low as a character.

I dislike her much more than Pakhi for this very reason. I could at least tolerate Pakhi no matter how bad she was. Old Roohi had innocence so one could sympathise with her at least. This woman is just disgusting.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Ani is so blessed to have such a dedicated fandomsmiley42smiley42
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Why does Sirji have so many supporters I don’t understand? He is such a bakwas character who makes even Virat look like a saint. Don’t tell me it’s because the actor is good looking smiley5
Edited by Ajab.Pehchan - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Agreed, he is the most disgusting ML currently on ITV. Both Arshi and Jhanak should leave this pathetic man asap. They deserve better than this disloyal cheater pendulum.

I feel bad for only Arshi here , not Jhanak. She is wrong too , she knows he is engaged to her sister but gave heat to sirji then asked him to marry Arshi. If she is not pregnant she is fine with everything happened and cheating Arshi. He cannot be ML,he is a villain He is male version of Ruhi,
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Biggest problem with Ruhi that her motivations are downright stupid. It would have worked much better if they had shown her wanting revenge from armaan or something. Now she just is a dumb annoyance. Plus there are actors who can make negative characters engaging simply by their portrayal, but garvita aint one of them smiley39

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

They don’t really have a track in mind , they bring the actor thinking about something else and then suddenly they change the track. Few months back they started IR track showing Abhira and MG thinking there’s someone else who knows about Ak but then totally forgot about it. Abhira/Abheera . Everyone becomes blind when it comes to Ruhi. inconsistent and bad writing

I agree makers are just watching the trp charts and shoving pathetic writing accordingly. But seems like nothing is working they are jumping from one yo another with no head and tail 🤣
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Sirjee fandom be like

https://x.com/krisa_love/status/1828251553763115414?t=0g_E2JRa9wZB1fdvuAqIVA&s=19

Originally posted by: Docworld

That 2 rs ML have a whole fandom? 😱 Ye toh Ru se bhi khatarnak nikalasmiley36