Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

The Abhira vs Abheera spelling thing is really ridiculous on the part of makers. FGS- can you be consistent with the spelling of your FL. Their lack of attention to these details is jarring and very off putting as a viewer. They are not some amateurs to do anything and get away with it.

exactly..it’s the first time I’m seeing a characters name have 2 spellings 😂..

Originally posted by: elizamerin

People fight in Abhira's name.But is there any clarity which is the spelling of Ruhi?is it Ruhi or Roohi?is it Armaan or Arman?smiley36

Acc to SP's official insta page its Abhira, Armaan and Ruhi. Baki jo bhi clarifications hain vo PH hi de sakta hain😅😅😅
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

exactly..it’s the first time I’m seeing a characters name have 2 spellings 😂..

Its really ridiculous that the makers don't care about these details. Infact I think actors should notice these things too. Not sure if they can do much but I hope that Sam has pointed out that she can't have 2 differently spelt names.

How can name be Abheera on wedding card but Abhira on bench?!

Imo if her name is derived from Abhinav + Akshara and they want #Abhiman, they have to opt for Abhira spelling.

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Docworld

Acc to SP's official insta page its Abhira, Armaan and Ruhi. Baki jo bhi clarifications hain vo PH hi de sakta hain😅😅😅

then Ruhi also has 2 spellings…because I’ve seen her name spelt as Roohi as well on the show..

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

So is it Anupama or Anupamaa? I’ve always wondered 🤔

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

then Ruhi also has 2 spellings…because I’ve seen her name spelt as Roohi as well on the show..

Ruhi / Roohi jaaye bhaad mein. No one gives 2 Fs about her anyway 🙄

Indira1211 thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Its really ridiculous that the makers don't care about these details. Infact I think actors should notice these things too. Not sure if they can do much but I hope that Sam has pointed out that she can't have 2 differently spelt names.

How can name be Abheera on wedding card but Abhira on bench?!

Imo if her name is derived from Abhinav + Akshara and they want #Abhiman, they have to opt for Abhira spelling.

yes now it’s like she’s Abhira when it suits them.other times it’s Abheera 🤦🏻‍♀️😂..

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

So is it Anupama or Anupamaa? I’ve always wondered 🤔

Is Anupama achi aurat?Then it is Anupamaa.because it has 2 a in the end .if not it's Anupama smiley37

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ruhi / Roohi jaaye bhaad mein. No one gives 2 Fs about her anyway 🙄

Only makers give her bhao as she is thier fav character. It's high time she gets exposed. Evil can't win against truth. Hope makers are not forgetting this and spreading nonsense in thier show.

Ruhi and Armaan ki spelling jo bhi its unimportant. But thats not the case with Ab's spelling. We all know that its such a hot topicsmiley36smiley37