Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mithilalovesksg thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 19 days ago

toxic saare itv shows ho choke hain ot was much better earlier 10 years bank now shows are just beizzati zillat thapad third angle and alll that

i should just stop following much and only watch abhimaan scenes yehi best hain i know woh bhi kabhie na kabhie chut hi jayega thanks to dkp chalo

Edited out gen#3 discussions

Edited by Sutapasima - 19 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

While I do agree that Goenkas, in general, were better than Poddars, Gen 2 also had a LOT of tracks about old people doing regressive bullshit

But Naira has her good days .There Kirti too first in abusive marriage later got a good life.Naira got the best father and brother,Nani in all female leads . she has her family .

Edited by elizamerin - 19 days ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

a man in a blue shirt is laughing with the words laugh out loud below him

SM log knows Armaan za has been on mission smiley36

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhira is consistent. She only wants love. She is not keeping hisaab of every paisa but she is also mindful of what is being spent on her and doesn't take it for granted. Phir bhi she gets called all types of names.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/7trS27eDQEXpPN7X/?mibextid=oFDknk

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

What's wrong with Rohit, did show why he's looking so sad alone in the thumbnail

Uski maa ko dekhlo,,,shaadhi ki preparation nahi dekha rah hai uspe interest nahi bolkar nautanki kar rahi dhi..Ab jab kar rah hai toh muh bana rah hai....smiley37...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sam RoPu trying to lighten up the mood is cute. I cracked up at "Shame shame puppy shame" and tunhaari family hi hai.

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/axWWQS2dgG3DfhoV/?mibextid=oFDknk

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Not worse in general, but i remember bua dadi wanting to Kirti's "shuddikaran" cause she was getting remarried , suhasini tried to determine the sex of naira's baby, suhasini also forced her own grand daughter to keep quite about her brother trying to molest her, there were many instances...and all of these "elderly" characters were white washed.

Just move out of this family...Yaha raha toh Abhira ka kya Armaan ko bhi apne bache pe koi right aur say nahi hone doonga Dadi.....smiley39..

But itv .......

Edited by Visszz - 19 days ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yaar we don’t even have BTS of Shadi ka joda.

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: elizamerin

I am not praising Aarohi.But she wasn't unbearable like Ruhi to watch.They sidelined her later.But here unbearable Ruhi's screen space increasing day by day and I can't stand some of Ruhi's expressions.

Me too for obvious reasons smiley9

IMG_8916.jpeg
IMG_8923.jpeg

ArSa please don’t start family jaap again. We love you🙏. Also why is Rohit naraaz? Bts didn’t have Ru doing anything mysterious for him to be naraaz?🤔 ……. Vidya and Rohit are like that mama and fufa in the shadi who is always ruthi hui ramalismiley37