Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

pressure is more on abhira by dadi. Abhira has not entered a serious rista till now. She thinks everything is arranged in platter due to arman for her. Dadi will make all the nonsense showing her insecurity. Abhira ka kismat somehow is connecting and disconnecting too daily. Ruhi khaane karein ya na karein abhira is unable to prove herself as good bahu. On top of it kids pressure, loan pressure. Which role abhira takes as priority herself her own identity as abheera a lawyer or a wife of ar or bahu of poddara Or becoming a mom to a kid. So she need to balance everything not dropping any relationship and holding her self respect too. These are her tests now. If she wants to take challenge or run away need to be seen.

yeah that's why they wanted a orphan girl this time as theme of this season how a girl will handle pressure of marriage when she has no one to guide 😄

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

That's really good one too Diya..Dadisa does give off Lion King vibes smiley36

Dadisa would be like

"Tum ho poddar biwi sa

Career tumhara kaisa?

Humare paas hai der saara paisa

Listen to this mufasa

Or I will get gussa

Just leave with the paisa"

Armaan se hai hame pyaar, lekin hai nahi hum abhi taiyyar.

Aap ho iss duniya ke sabse bade aiyyar, kardiya mujhpar aisa vaar.

Hogaye hum bekaar 😂

This is not fair yaar 😂

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Armaan se hai hame pyaar, lekin hai nahi hum abhi taiyyar.

Aap ho iss duniya ke sabse bade aiyyar, kardiya mujhpar aisa vaar.

Hogaye hum bekaar 😂

This is not fair yaar 😂

Dadisa "Arrey this is poddar parivaar

Here everything is fair pyaar ho ya war

Mujhe iss rishte se hai inkaar

Chahe isse kaho ahankaar" 😂

the kid is armansas illegitimate childsmiley40

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ka predictions dadisa is making abhira to back out from marriage smiley36

Abhira made dadisa to agree forcefully now it looks more like dadisa is putting pressure on her.

Proof

1. That kid is planted by dadisa because she wants ab to know shadi ke baad armaan would need a child.

2. She let her contribute to one function but when function is not upto standards ab will realize their standards do not match

3. She told vidya to keep an eye on her as dadisa will take a class from vidya if ab fails. So basically now vidya will do micro management.

4. She will put all those clause as per spoilers as now ab will not discuss this with armaan as it will spoil their relation rather she may think untill marriage to sign.

End result of marriage

Dadisa will realize ab is perfect bahu when she saves dadisa from something major or ab will get to know about her planning and plotting but does not reveal it to armaan which will make dadisa to forgive her

Or

either ab will run away from marriage as she will fear that she will loose her identity and she may become pregnant post leaving PH. She may leave a letter that she is not ready for marriage 😄

Or

She will get to know dadisa do not want her so she will leave the marriage by lying to armaan

Jinko entertainment chahiye please take a screenshot and post it on x app 😇 mujhe bhi toh famous hona hai whoever it is you are my true admirer 😇

https://youtu.be/HDa83a0kQUI?si=l6KqawnvJP1uJSw9

I like # 1 child being planted by dadisa will be to testt Ab if she ready to be Mumma smiley37

Or Rohit bachchi smiley37

Edited by pyar-ishk - 1 months ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat

the kid is armansas illegitimate childsmiley40

I put Rohit bachchi either way is a Poddar smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I like # 1 child being planted by dadisa will be to testt Ab if she ready to be Mumma smiley37

Or Rohit bachchi smiley37

kaun maa baap apne bacche ko aise chodkar jaatha hai smiley36 kuch toh jhol hai smiley36 it reminds me of heyy baby armaan and rohith will now try to find mother of the baby.

I hope ek letter which says

"PAKDO APNI BACCHI KO"

- bacche ki maa 😂

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

kaun maa baap apne bacche ko aise chodkar jaatha hai smiley36 kuch toh jhol hai smiley36 it reminds me of heyy baby armaan and rohith will now try to find mother of the baby.

I hope ek letter which says

"PAKDO APNI BACCHI KO"

- bacche ki maa 😂

Armaansa went to Armenia for studies and met Simransa fell in love and had bacha..but way back home he had an accident and selective memory loss..But Simransa was like that's just an excuse and sent the bacha to find papa 😂

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Armaansa went to Armenia for studies and met Simransa fell in love and had bacha..but way back home he had an accident and selective memory loss..But Simransa was like that's just an excuse and sent the bacha to find papa 😂

priya ye padh kar what if shadi ke din arman ki simransa comes and says ye baccha mera hai smiley37 yeh shadi nahi ho sakthi smiley37

Armaan can not become arnav but i wish itv brings ml like arnav smiley36

https://youtu.be/48hscKyvApI?si=eHGqQykZlOHgKsKn

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

priya ye padh kar what if shadi ke din arman ki simransa comes and says ye baccha mera hai smiley37 yeh shadi nahi ho sakthi smiley37

Armaan can not become arnav but i wish itv brings ml like arnav smiley36

https://youtu.be/48hscKyvApI?si=eHGqQykZlOHgKsKn

Yeah Diya Simransa will fly to India and arrive at the shaadi "yeh shaadi nahin ho sakta..because Armaansa is already papa ji"smiley16

Abhira will be like Khushi "Koi baat nahin I will accept the Bacha as my own..Armaansa's bacha is my bacha"smiley9smiley36

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 months ago