Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

I think when everything fails Dadisa will give Abhira a big envelope of money like those tv shows..

She will say "it's Yrkkh where marriages are tough to last dear beta..why take risk..Jaa Abhira Jee Le Apni Zindagi aash karo" smiley16

IMG_3469.png

Abhira would be like "Kya Kya Kya?! Teekhe Dadisa thank you jaise aap kahein badon ko waise bhi naa nahin bolna chahiye..Armaan ko meri tarha se der saara pyaar aur bye bolna"smiley9 Then after leap she will also introduce Poddars to their legacy child she successfully raisedsmiley42

IMG_3470.pngIMG_3471.png

ye ho chuka hai blank cheque bhi diya tha phir bhi she came back smiley36
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

ye ho chuka hai blank cheque bhi diya tha phir bhi she came back smiley36

Kya kya?! It already happened then I think like you predicted Dadisa will hurt her ego by bringing up the prenup..and she would be like "okay I choose my identity and single era"..she will take a bus because her mom had said "bas when life gets tough take a bus and things take an unexpected turn" smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ka predictions dadisa is making abhira to back out from marriage smiley36

Abhira made dadisa to agree forcefully now it looks more like dadisa is putting pressure on her.

Proves

1. That kid is planted by dadisa because she wants ab to know shadi ke baad armaan would need a child.

2. She let her contribute to one function but when function is not upto standards ab will realize their standards do not match

3. She told vidya to keep an eye on her as dadisa will take a class from vidya if ab fails. So basically now vidya will do micro management.

4. She will put all those clause as per spoilers as now ab will not discuss this with armaan as it will spoil their relation rather she may think untill marriage to sign.

End result of marriage

Dadisa will realize ab is perfect bahu when she saves dadisa from something major or ab will get to know about her planning and plotting but does not reveal it to armaan which will make dadisa to forgive her

Or

either ab will run away from marriage as she will fear that she will loose her identity and she may become pregnant post leaving PH. She may leave a letter that she is not ready for marriage 😄

Or

She will get to know dadisa do not want her so she will leave the marriage by lying to armaan

Jinko entertainment chahiye please take a screenshot and post it on x app 😇 mujhe bhi toh famous hona hai whoever it is you are my true admirer 😇

https://youtu.be/HDa83a0kQUI?si=l6KqawnvJP1uJSw9

Wow I hope your admirer takes screenshots and share it on x..the makers of the show will read it and finally have a better script..they will hire you as writer of Season 5 😇

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Wow I hope your admirer takes screenshots and share it on x..the makers of the show will read it and finally have a better script..they will hire you as writer of Season 5 😇

how much salary i writer gets I promise dkp i will not play candy crush smiley36
Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Kya kya?! It already happened then I think like you predicted Dadisa will hurt her ego by bringing up the prenup..and she would be like "okay I choose my identity and single era"..she will take a bus because her mom had said "bas when life gets tough take a bus and things take an unexpected turn" smiley36

when life gets tough take a bus and say bas bahuth hua smiley36
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

when life gets tough take a bus and say bas bahuth hua smiley36

Abhira would be like "Bas Dadisa I'm taking a Bus..I love Armaan but can't stand this Apmaan and will choose my Abhimaan Bye!"smiley36

--Priyaa-- thumbnail

how much salary i writer gets I promise dkp i will not play candy crush smiley36

You can do a season of a completely new family..no sign of old characters or families since that's repetitive..start from scratch..smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhira would be like "Bas Dadisa I'm taking a Bus..I love Armaan but can't stand this Apmaan and will choose my Abhimaan Bye!"smiley36

waah good one priya smiley36

Dadisa dadisa why are you acting like fufasa,

Mujhe banani hai career sa , maan jao na mufasa smiley36

https://youtu.be/MjQG-a7d41Q?feature=shared

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Aaj ka predictions dadisa is making abhira to back out from marriage smiley36

Abhira made dadisa to agree forcefully now it looks more like dadisa is putting pressure on her.

Proves

1. That kid is planted by dadisa because she wants ab to know shadi ke baad armaan would need a child.

2. She let her contribute to one function but when function is not upto standards ab will realize their standards do not match

3. She told vidya to keep an eye on her as dadisa will take a class from vidya if ab fails. So basically now vidya will do micro management.

4. She will put all those clause as per spoilers as now ab will not discuss this with armaan as it will spoil their relation rather she may think untill marriage to sign.

End result of marriage

Dadisa will realize ab is perfect bahu when she saves dadisa from something major or ab will get to know about her planning and plotting but does not reveal it to armaan which will make dadisa to forgive her

Or

either ab will run away from marriage as she will fear that she will loose her identity and she may become pregnant post leaving PH. She may leave a letter that she is not ready for marriage 😄

Or

She will get to know dadisa do not want her so she will leave the marriage by lying to armaan

Jinko entertainment chahiye please take a screenshot and post it on x app 😇 mujhe bhi toh famous hona hai whoever it is you are my true admirer 😇

https://youtu.be/HDa83a0kQUI?si=l6KqawnvJP1uJSw9

pressure is more on abhira by dadi. Abhira has not entered a serious rista till now. She thinks everything is arranged in platter due to arman for her. Dadi will make all the nonsense showing her insecurity. Abhira ka kismat somehow is connecting and disconnecting too daily. Ruhi khaane karein ya na karein abhira is unable to prove herself as good bahu. On top of it kids pressure, loan pressure. Which role abhira takes as priority herself her own identity as abheera a lawyer or a wife of ar or bahu of poddara Or becoming a mom to a kid. So she need to balance everything not dropping any relationship and holding her self respect too. These are her tests now. If she wants to take challenge or run away need to be seen.
--Priyaa-- thumbnail

waah good one priya smiley36

Dadisa dadisa why are you acting like fufasa,

Mujhe banani hai career sa , maan jao na mufasa smiley36

That's really good one too Diya..Dadisa does give off Lion King vibes smiley36

Dadisa would be like

"Tum ho poddar biwi sa

Career tumhara kaisa?

Humare paas hai der saara paisa

Listen to this mufasa

Or I will get gussa