Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: --Priyaa--

Can't wait for that..their baby Abheenav legacy child..smiley42smiley9

Do you think swarna and manish will still be alive?

I struggled to write their correct names πŸ˜‚

Edited by Choco_mint - 1 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Choco_mint

Abheemaan making baby abheenav 😱

Aye haye aye haye, oye hoye oye hoye
Aye haye aye haye, oye hoye oye hoye
Badu Badi, Bado Badi
Badu Badi, Badu Badi

Akha ladi badu badi, badu badi
Mauka mile Kadi kadi, kadi kadi
Ho kal nahi kisi ne vekhi
Maza liye ajda ajda ajda

Girl this song is perfect for these cuties I can't even😱 This song will also be a good one

Jab Dekhoon Banna Ri Laal Peeli Akhiyaan,
Jab Dekhoon Banna Ri Laal Peeli Akhiyaan..
Main Nahi Darta,
Bhaley Hi Kaado Akhiyaan!
Haath Mein Daale Haath,
Nachenge Saari Raat,
Aaj Milaa Hai Humko Super Super Saanwariya!

IMG_3461.jpeg

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 months ago
--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 5

Do you think swarna and manish will still be alive?

I struggled to write their correct names πŸ˜‚

Manish and Swarna are immortals..they outlive their kids and whole legacy it's freaky..but they will definitely be there for Abheeman babygirl..I love the drama and scandals Manish papa plans and Swarna is like "Kyun" "Yeh Sach Nahin Hai" supporting him like a true pookie wifiesmiley42smiley43

Edited by --Priyaa-- - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abheemaan making baby abheenav 😱

what if they name child as abhimanyu smiley37
Edited by firewings_diya - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Yeah Achi ladki from America will fall for Armaan and then she will turn into Achi maa..aww smiley9

acchi mother will get a bullet on her stomach but armaan still run behind acchi wife smiley36
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Girl this song is perfect for these cuties I can't even😱 This song will also be a good one

Jab Dekhoon Banna Ri Laal Peeli Akhiyaan,
Jab Dekhoon Banna Ri Laal Peeli Akhiyaan..
Main Nahi Darta,
Bhaley Hi Kaado Akhiyaan!
Haath Mein Daale Haath,
Nachenge Saari Raat,
Aaj Milaa Hai Humko Super Super Saanwariya!

IMG_3461.jpeg

it was actually played in the epi πŸ˜‚ may be it was a hint πŸ˜‚
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I like Manchurian noodles is less Salty smiley37

Vegetable Hakka Noodles

I'm a fan of Khatharnak, so let's see what you come up with smiley16

haha khatharnak will just make you feel good that thank god ye show main nahi aya πŸ˜‚
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

what if they name child as abhimanyu smiley37

Nooo!!!! *Imagine any nahi nahi from a dramatic old movie*

Let them go ahead with what @Chocomint said and our Abhi is a man of his words, how can he be reborn to such a mother who claims she can do this and that, challenge a matriarch and all that. And actually do nothing!

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
Shineeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Waise did anyone else find Manish Buddha's doglapan annoying? Bashed/Slapped Armaan for Roohi and kept the same man on his head for Abhira! Buddha said Armaan is a badman for Roohi and suddenly he became Bat-man (any superhero) for his Abhira.

How exactly any old great grandparent can shower someone else with love, whom your great grandchild is having a tiff with? I don't understand that concept! Family members especially grandparents love their own and if their grandchild exhibit any antsy behaviour with a stranger of their age group, the grandparent makes their grandchild rectify their behaviour, they don't deliberately do ghumar around the stranger now and them. Don't defend that Buddha saying he's feeling a connection with Abhira, where was that connection when Abhira's mother called him after 22 freaking years.

And these are my theories!!!!

The yrkkh serial telecasting a child is always an indication. Even Roohi's Nani had one, before conceiving with Roohi's mother.

1) I don't have high hopes on this Roohi, so her pregnancy can either be legit or nay.

2) Rohit will only be killed, when Roohi starts to genuinely accept him! So he might be either dead or alive!

3) Sorry to break many hearts, but I don't think any Acha Aadmi is coming for Abheera. Especially after the gen 3 fanwar!

4) No male lead was treated this badly as Armaan is getting treated so when the white day happens, this show will take gen 1 route and have Abheemaan moving out of the Poddhar house.

5) But after IR and all that buzz ends, I want Roohi to abandon that Manish Buddha and get on with her life after realising her mistakes of obsessing over a man. And later that Buddha can pass away yearning for Roohi, in between Abheera being the carrier of Mahanta for being FL, will try to patch Roohi and Manish.

6) And I stand with my hate for Madhav (so he's the one that will die in the white day)!

Edited by Shineeeee - 1 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Armaan may not go with AB as that will not work for trp. Armaan will be forced to stay with poddars where dadisa may ask him ro choose between his mom who raised him vs his wife. Post rohith demise his mom will be alone too. He has to repay the debt by staying with poddars.