Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Okay, am not going to be able to give a very detailed review of things due to lack of time but I will try my best to give succinct replies to the pertinent questions. Sorry for the delay, I totally missed a lot of tags because of my upcoming exams.

Firstly, in terms of pacing... it has been horrible, to say the least. Some episodes feel stretched out and some very fast with the corresponding traits to the pace being negative ones and positive ones respectively. This means, very toxic arcs are 10+ episodes while good developments tend to be cut short within 2-3 episodes. It may be what the TRP aunties want, but this is seriously nonconductive to the overarching plot of the show. smiley5

In terms of Character changes, I think between the leads the ML has been damaged the most. Ani has been degraded from his initial trajectory to the current one to prop up Jhanak the FL. Not to say Jhanak has been kept consistent. She has seen her peaks and troughs in the graph too. Overall, after the Kashmir track, I think most of the characters have had at least some changes. Even Arshi. She has suddenly become smart overnight. The ones untouched have less screen space compared to the Three pillars of the show. smiley18 And that says a lot tbh. smiley24

To talk about sensitive issues. Pregnancy and marriage have been made a caricature. Scientifically speaking Jhanak's pregnancy just defies logic imo.

Marriage, now that is a long talk. smiley29smiley44

Marriage in the show started with something culturally sensitive and became super insensitive after the reversal rasam by our pyaari Tammi and Lead's dismissal of the fact. Not just culturally but also legally. Even if the annulment is canceled because Jhanak is pregnant with Aniruddh's baby, it won't make any difference in the Bose crack house anyways. They are going to mistreat and berate her to their heart's content kyunki unki Pyaar bahu tho gussa hogi. Ani tho, I don't even wanna speak. The new precap said enough. smiley42

They started with Chotton's marriage and ended up with Appu's marriage. Jisse shadi karna chahiye, wo nahi kar raha. Jisse time lena chahiye, uska shaadi ho raha hai. Do I need to say more??smiley35

On that note, I miss Didimuni. She was fun and fierce. smiley41

Is she gonna come back anytime soon ya uska finish like Rahul?? smiley23 Now that is a name I haven't used in quite some time. smiley36

In terms of the Baby, I feel sad but not surprised that it isn't meant to grace this world. Shows how callously this has been handled. smiley20

My mental health?? Itna mein nahi dekh rahi hoon ki mera mental health ghum ho jaaye. smiley37

Expected changes.... I know it is futile to hope but I would like to give my opinion regardless. smiley44

Medically speaking she can do prenatal DNA testing to show on Ani's face that it is in fact, his kid. It's not so impossible and it's not as if she is poor. Uske Baad, I want her to know about her dad ASAP, so she gains some confidence and peace from the turmoil of not knowing who her father is. And for Ani, I feel this can actually show him a mirror of who he is about to become, the man he absolutely detests for driving his wife/lover to unaliving herself. A for sure Man in the mirror moment, one much needed to bring him back to the guy he once was, Empowering Jhanak to become the best version of herself. smiley1

I also find Appu's marriage track totally useless as I am unclear about the endpoint of this track. Is it so that Appu gets some support to flourish in her career? or are they trying to show she can have a kushal shaadi shuda zindagi as a normal person?? Cause I don't see Lallon being able to support her financially or his mother being emotionally supportive. Or are they planning to sideline Appu's character?? What is actually happening??smiley39. I need answers. Real ones I can believe anyways.

And there is nothing more for me to say about Chotton and his views on marriage or anything about his future really.

There are so many sensible sidetracks the makers can open without being repetitive and boring and it grates me to see they are deliberately destroying even the ones they have on right now. I can go on and on about this, but I would rather not. smiley30

Anyways, that's pretty much it. Well done makers.... I can see you have done a good number on the viewers. smiley32

Thankyou Anusha , for the feedback ..its well written 🥰

Javier.2001 thumbnail

We want #RuNak together against the world not against eachother ,show some pozitivity,bring the OG Ani and redeem him, we want old Ani back like how he would support & protect Jhanak

#RedeemAni #UniteRuNak #Jhanak

1PariGupta thumbnail
Expressionist (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

Hi my dear friends,

I know you are invested in Jhanak and its thrilling storyline! The forum's discussion says it all.I can see never ending discussions and analysis of past, present and future tracks. Let's gather our thoughts and share them with the creators of our beautiful show (once ).

As loyal viewers of the show since the beginning, we've spent time and emotions on this show.But the recent drastic changes have left us confused. Mujhe kuch acha nahi lag raha 🥺🥺🥺

So please spend a few minutes to share your valuable feedback:

1.Pacing: Is the pacing of the story working for you?

2. Character changes: How do you feel about the changes in characters?Are the new developments in characters working for you?

3. Sensitive issues: How do you think the show handles pregnancy, marriage, and baby tracks?

4. Mental health impact: Is the show affecting your mental well-being?

5. Expected changes:Do you hope for a change in the current track? If so, what kind of change and why?

Any other suggestions apart from which I pointed out feel free to share .

Let's raise our concerns and let's make our voices heard! Together, we can make a difference.

Waiting eagerly for your feedback ❤❤

All the feed backs shared by the forum members shall be consolidated and addressed to the makers of the show. No names shall be used in the feedback sent to the makers and the channel.

Additionally , if anyone wants to make themself heard in person use the below mentioned email of the Production House , Magic Moments , and raise your concerns .

[email protected]

Subject line: "Unite Runak: A feedback from your loyal viewer"

Please use same subject line as it will count our efforts together and make the impact more powerful.

I want they should change their story line.. It's so regressive now n their dialogues looks like 50 60 century dialogues like Paapan ho, ye Paap kiska hai, in such a morden world.. they needs to reduce toxicity n negativity.

Change some negative character into postive character for less negativity.. bring back OG Anirudh back because now a days he doesn't looks like ML of the show.. he looks like villian aur side character type.. plz remain ML as ML don't butchered his originality.. reduce SS of their so called PL because She is 3rd angle not FL.. Change ur FL dressing style..

Last want some funny cute lovey-dovey moments between leads after all they r leads in the show n show going to complete 1 year.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

I want they should change their story line.. It's so regressive now n their dialogues looks like 50 60 century dialogues like Paapan ho, ye Paap kiska hai, in such a morden world.. they needs to reduce toxicity n negativity.

Change some negative character into postive character for less negativity.. bring back OG Anirudh back because now a days he doesn't looks like ML of the show.. he looks like villian aur side character type.. plz remain ML as ML don't butchered his originality.. reduce SS of their so called PL because She is 3rd angle not FL.. Change ur FL dressing style..

Last want some funny cute lovey-dovey moments between leads after all they r leads in the show n show going to complete 1 year.

Thankyou Pari ,for the feedback

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Here's my take on this Maya.

I'm not much concerned with the pregnancy track, because somehow I was thinking that they will use this plot after the Kashmir night as they left it open ended. Indeed it was shocking and funny to me about the timing (after all those dancing and jumping J did, the baby still survived!).

Anyways it has happened, no two ways about it - but the major issue I see with this track is Anirudh not remembering it! How? It was just a fever, how can someone forget that being intimate with someone?

Okay let's believe that he forgot about it, but why to project him like a Guruji 2.0? He loves Jhanak, why to write such disgusting dialogues "Ye aditya kapoor ka paap mere sar pe mat rakho" and all? What's the difference between Ani and Guruji 1.0 then? Why is he not thinking Jhanak is not that type of a girl?

Coming to Jhanak, she knows that they've done the deed, still acted casual throughout this period, pushed Ani towards Arshi, signed the annulment and what not - now she is putting all the blame only to one person. Why she didn't stop him at that night? She already has the biggest example in her life still she gave in, to a man who was going to marry her cousin.

There could have been a better way to execute this track - rather than going to the CA route. They could have toned down the toxicity. The leads are show as characterless people - J saying like "hamari shaadi toh hui thi" and all don't sit well with me when throughout the show they kept denying their marriage.

They should stop putting Ani in bad light to glorify J. I signed up for this show to see them as a pair, not him being a villain and some random AK guy being Acha Admismiley13 I find it funny when AK is all emotional with J - He is a changed man after meeting her all of a sudden in Mumbai? That was so random. They should work on their script, redeem Ani that's all I care about.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Here's my take on this Maya.

I'm not much concerned with the pregnancy track, because somehow I was thinking that they will use this plot after the Kashmir night as they left it open ended. Indeed it was shocking and funny to me about the timing (after all those dancing and jumping J did, the baby still survived!).

Anyways it has happened, no two ways about it - but the major issue I see with this track is Anirudh not remembering it! How? It was just a fever, how can someone forget that being intimate with someone?

Okay let's believe that he forgot about it, but why to project him like a Guruji 2.0? He loves Jhanak, why to write such disgusting dialogues "Ye aditya kapoor ka paap mere sar pe mat rakho" and all? What's the difference between Ani and Guruji 1.0 then? Why is he not thinking Jhanak is not that type of a girl?

Coming to Jhanak, she knows that they've done the deed, still acted casual throughout this period, pushed Ani towards Arshi, signed the annulment and what not - now she is putting all the blame only to one person. Why she didn't stop him at that night? She already has the biggest example in her life still she gave in, to a man who was going to marry her cousin.

There could have been a better way to execute this track - rather than going to the CA route. They could have toned down the toxicity. The leads are show as characterless people - J saying like "hamari shaadi toh hui thi" and all don't sit well with me when throughout the show they kept denying their marriage.

They should stop putting Ani in bad light to glorify J. I signed up for this show to see them as a pair, not him being a villain and some random AK guy being Acha Admismiley13 I find it funny when AK is all emotional with J - He is a changed man after meeting her all of a sudden in Mumbai? That was so random. They should work on their script, redeem Ani that's all I care about.

Thanks darling , for the feedback ...😍

asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

HELLO EVERYONE

Thanks to everyone who has shared their valuable and very very thoughtful feedback for this show....

Makers & actors are indeed lucky to have viewers like us...who after all these disappointment and heartbreaks are still choosing to keep hopes...and fight for our favourite show....

And I hope more and more people will come and share there feedback here....

Now some other things that we have thought of to make our fight more effective and to make sure that our voice reaches the right people in a more poignant way...

So these are few options below.....you can make use of these channels as per your own choice.....

Important step: Apart from posting your feedback here, please send your feedback to the channel, production house emails, and BCCC if you have concerns regarding the content shown. Sending an email to the authorities of your choice is a must!

Please mention at the top of your post: "Feedback email sent" to help us keep track of who has sent emails! We need to show support in numbers!

................................................................................................................................................

Please use the same subject line as it will count our efforts together and make the impact more powerful.

Star plus emails:

Email subject line: "Your loyal viewer's frustration and feedback for your show Jhanak"

[email protected]
[email protected] (Network Head - Standards & Practices at Disney Star India)
[email protected] (Cluster Head-Star Plus & Star Utsav| Content Head - D+Hotstar Hindi Specials & Star Jalsha in Disney Star)
[email protected] (head of disney+ Hotstar)

Magic Moments production house:

Email Subject line: "Unite Runak: A feedback from your loyal viewer"

[email protected] (Director Jhanak Show)
[email protected] (Writer Jhanak Show)
[email protected] (Magic Moments email)
[email protected] (Sibal Banerjee Producer)

Physical address to send mail: 39/3, MANIK BANDOPADHYAY SARANI (MOORE AVENUE) FLAT NO.-B3, P.S.-REGENT PARK KOLKATA Kolkata WB IN 700040

India Broadcast Ministry:

If you find the show's content disturbing, have issues with it, or believe it violates standards, please also send an email to BCCC. This will compel the channel to take notice. The more concerns raised, the better our chances of improving the show's quality—a quality that Indian audiences deserve.

Email Subject line: "Concerns regarding Star Plus TV Show Jhanak"

Important: You need to mention three episodes where you found content disturbing in your email to BCCC!

INDIA BROADCAST MINISTRY email: [email protected]
Link to file a complaint: https://www.ibdf.com/complaint-against-tv-programmes
Complaint FAQ: https://www.ibdf.com/complaint-faq#:~:text=A%20complaint%20must%20be%20made,content%2C%20the%20title%20of%20the

Thank you everyone.....

Let's raise our concerns and let's make our voices heard!! And hope for the best..smiley27

Edited by asmitamohanty - a month ago
asmitamohanty thumbnail
Most Posts (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: asmitamohanty

HELLO EVERYONE

Thanks to everyone who has shared their valuable and very very thoughtful feedback for this show....

Makers & actors are indeed lucky to have viewers like us...who after all these disappointment and heartbreaks are still choosing to keep hopes...and fight for our favourite show....

And I hope more and more people will come and share there feedback here....

Now some other things that we have thought of to make our fight more effective and to make sure that our voice reaches the right people in a more poignant way...

So these are few options below.....you can make use of these channels as per your own choice.....

Important step: Apart from posting your feedback here, please send your feedback to the channel, production house emails, and BCCC if you have concerns regarding the content shown. Sending an email to the authorities of your choice is a must!

Please mention at the top of your post: "Feedback email sent" to help us keep track of who has sent emails! We need to show support in numbers!

................................................................................................................................................

Please use the same subject line as it will count our efforts together and make the impact more powerful.

Star plus emails:

Email subject line: "Your loyal viewer's frustration and feedback for your show Jhanak"

[email protected]
[email protected] (Network Head - Standards & Practices at Disney Star India)
[email protected] (Cluster Head-Star Plus & Star Utsav| Content Head - D+Hotstar Hindi Specials & Star Jalsha in Disney Star)
[email protected] (head of disney+ Hotstar)

Magic Moments production house:

Email Subject line: "Unite Runak: A feedback from your loyal viewer"

[email protected] (Director Jhanak Show)
[email protected] (Writer Jhanak Show)
[email protected] (Magic Moments email)
[email protected] (Sibal Banerjee Producer)

Physical address to send mail: 39/3, MANIK BANDOPADHYAY SARANI (MOORE AVENUE) FLAT NO.-B3, P.S.-REGENT PARK KOLKATA Kolkata WB IN 700040

India Broadcast Ministry:

If you find the show's content disturbing, have issues with it, or believe it violates standards, please also send an email to BCCC. This will compel the channel to take notice. The more concerns raised, the better our chances of improving the show's quality—a quality that Indian audiences deserve.

Email Subject line: "Concerns regarding Star Plus TV Show Jhanak"

Important: You need to mention three episodes where you found content disturbing in your email to BCCC!

INDIA BROADCAST MINISTRY email: [email protected]
Link to file a complaint: https://www.ibdf.com/complaint-against-tv-programmes
Complaint FAQ: https://www.ibdf.com/complaint-faq#:~:text=A%20complaint%20must%20be%20made,content%2C%20the%20title%20of%20the

Thank you everyone.....

Let's raise our concerns and let's make our voices heard!! And hope for the best..smiley27

More tags ....

Kudos to all for the efforts

Madhurik thumbnail

Hi Makers,

Here is my feedback on Jhanak.

We really liked the initial episodes of the show specially the magical bond between runak , from last few episodes, the show has degraded badly, the toxicity shown in the show is unbearable.

Character changes: Ani character changes overnight, he was caring, kind hearted person and suddenly starts to humiliate FL which is disgusting and people's emotions are hurt.

3. Sensitive issues: The ML Anirudh lives with Arshi in one room without marrying her, This is very sensitive matter, the ML sleeps with FL and then lives with parallel lead without marrying, relationships are badly spoiled, what is the message given to society here?

4. Mental health impact: Our Mental Health is totally spoiled, with the negativity shown in the drama, we started thinking negative and could see direct impact in our everyday activities

5. Expected changes: We want to see positivity, happy moments between runak.

MayaFruitbae thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhurik

Hi Makers,

Here is my feedback on Jhanak.

We really liked the initial episodes of the show specially the magical bond between runak , from last few episodes, the show has degraded badly, the toxicity shown in the show is unbearable.

Character changes: Ani character changes overnight, he was caring, kind hearted person and suddenly starts to humiliate FL which is disgusting and people's emotions are hurt.

3. Sensitive issues: The ML Anirudh lives with Arshi in one room without marrying her, This is very sensitive matter, the ML sleeps with FL and then lives with parallel lead without marrying, relationships are badly spoiled, what is the message given to society here?

4. Mental health impact: Our Mental Health is totally spoiled, with the negativity shown in the drama, we started thinking negative and could see direct impact in our everyday activities

5. Expected changes: We want to see positivity, happy moments between runak.

Thanks Madhuri for the feedback.