Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Rash_H

This is for Ganesh Chaturthi?? Someone said for cards Pooja....Ganesh Chaturthi is on 7th right??? Episodes may air after that and maharashtrian look without nath??

Naah that look is definitely for ganesh chaturthi. They'll have mahasangam episode with Maati se bandhi dor as per sbs. Prenup wala issue bhi maati ki FL aake solve krdegi

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Naah that look is definitely for ganesh chaturthi. They'll have mahasangam episode with Maati se bandhi dor as per sbs. Prenup wala issue bhi maati ki FL aake solve krdegi

Now this makes complete sense and matches dkp logic alsosmiley36

I didn't hate the look as much as otherssmiley39 the saaree and it's draping looks better than what they did during the mangal gauri pooja

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

unkey kudh k issues solve nahi hotey, but baki k ghar jaakey issues solve karna hota hai smiley37

they should actually do a mahasangram with that advocate anjali awasthi wala showsmiley39smiley37 abhira ko sikha jayegi " court mai mera baat chalta hain, and bahar mera haath"smiley42

https://x.com/krisa_love/status/1826852879539544085

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 19 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Ye log Sachin ko kyu nahi bulathe hai smiley36

https://x.com/lovesdure/status/1829379202501517686

:(

respectful: Treat others with

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Did nt he corrected fufasa when he said she is nt your wife anymore?may be for you,she is not my wife ,but for me she is still my wife.And he said that multiple times in several situations.For him ,marriage is for everyone else .He consider her as his wife not fiance.its becoz Abhira denied,He don't call him wife anymore.

It was the correct time yuvraj should comeback.But we have to tolerate this Ruhi .I pity us.

He really enjoys thst he is the only person in someone's life...Weird proud moment of Armaan Poddar smiley39..He really gets mad someone take that right smiley36...Things started to change when Ruhi said he has no say in Abhira's life and she is not his zimmedari now...

That's why he deserves to enjoy every phase of fatherhood

Visszz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

Mere Phupha Sa ke shaan mein aisi gustakhi smiley7smiley7

Is there any chance thatv prenup agreement idea is from sanju

https://x.com/AnuAchuY/status/1829383977339392209?t=birCXEMk_at4GNZkjakRIQ&s=19

LOL, ye kis type ka prenup hai Poddar law firm ki headsmiley36

Armaan sa ka one track mindsmiley36