Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I think KP is more progressive than some people.

Kaveri is selectively progressive mood k hisab se. Aaj kal toh "gandey khoon" Waley sauteley potey kliye gold plated cards bann rahey hai smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Didn't know we have suhasini and kaveri types people on online. smiley36

Anyways, two consenting adults having sex should never be an issue. smiley12

Kripa and Angad were intimate were just dating on Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. My first show with HC, Mamta the girl got pregnant and BF dumped no marriage. In Kkusum, Kumud & Kshiti had sex and she got pregnant. Her sister Kali & Gaurav did it too without marriage. smiley37 Who is clutching their pearls in the 21st Century about unwed pregnancy. I'm just glad Ab having a conversation that's she's not ready to be a mother which is nuance in ITV.

elizamerin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Didn't know we have suhasini and kaveri types people on online. smiley36

Anyways, two consenting adults having sex should never be an issue. smiley12

You dint know.smiley36I realised days back.These characters are inspired from real life people only.I did see the live examples here.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Kripa and Angad were intimate were just dating on Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai. My first show with HC, Mamta the girl got pregnant and BF dumped no marriage. In Kkusum, Kumud & Kshiti had sex and she got pregnant. Her sister Kali & Gaurav did it too without marriage. smiley37 Who is clutching their pearls in the 21st Century about unwed pregnancy. I'm just glad Ab having a conversation that's she's not ready to be a mother which is nuance in ITV.

Kripa calling up angad while having sex with that other dude is an itv moment I'll never forget smiley37

As long as two people are 18+, in their senses and not committing adultery, having sex should not be a problem. People are too dramatic about it I swear.

I am looking forward to the family planning scene if it comes up, cause that's a very valid relationship issue.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

Kripa calling up angad while having sex with that other dude is an itv moment I'll never forget smiley37

As long as two people are 18+, in their senses and not committing adultery, having sex should not be a problem. People are too dramatic about it I swear.

I am looking forward to the family planning scene if it comes up, cause that's a very valid relationship issue.

Yeah with her husband Prithvi, the crazy part Angad stay on the phone smiley37smiley37

@ 1:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwVw4GhcNw&t=449s

Yeah with her husband Prithvi, the crazy part Angad stay on the phone smiley37smiley37

@ 1:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UwVw4GhcNw&t=449s

Yaar ekta was way ahead of her times. The real queen of ITVsmiley32.Lekin choodiyan todna was a bit OTT and I really feel bad for angad, bhagwaan aisa kisi ke saath na karesmiley38
pyar-ishk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Yaar ekta was way ahead of her times. The real queen of ITVsmiley32.Lekin choodiyan todna was a bit OTT and I really feel bad for angad, bhagwaan aisa kisi ke saath na karesmiley38

Don't feel bad for Angad he was no victim,smiley36 but still he didn't deserve that call

Don't feel bad for Angad he was no victim,smiley36 but still he didn't deserve that call

Kuch bhi kare kam se kam ex-lover ke horny moans sunna, woh bhi kisi aur ke saath toh koi bhi deserve nahi kartasmiley37

https://x.com/WriterlyWhims/status/1829365659857191351

I am still heresmiley31smiley43.. To hell with that precap👊