MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

It seems like the makers have planned to expose Ira next week unless it's a loophole.smiley36I mean, if the makers have truly decided to expose Ira then it seems interesting. But wondering how Ayaan & Shivangi's interaction will be amidst all this.

I hope they don't break their friendship in the process. Ayaan will be heartbroken & might show distrust on his uncle & the concept of fame & glamour. Ayaan is completely blinded in Ira's love at this point so will be interesting to see how he reacts. Will be bit candid,unless the role has made act like this, the actor playing Ayaan can do better in acting a bit. Shivangi over powers him in expression & acting delivery.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

If they expose Ira nothing will be left to be seen in this drama. I hope they don't axe it soon. smiley13

And yes. Abhishek Bajaj's (Ayaan) acting is just ok. I liked him in those angry scenes better than in lover scenes.

Edited by awida - 1 months ago
MJ_1009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

If they expose Ira nothing will be left to be seen in this drama. I hope they don't axe it soon. smiley13

And yes. Abhishek Bajaj's (Ayaan) acting is just ok. I liked him in those angry scenes better than in lover scenes.

i can't comment on end date so no idea what makers have in mind. i'm not sure if they'll keep ira even after her exposure but lets see what makers do have in mind. personally, i'm interested to have ira be exposed due to ayaan being blind in her love & his development.

abhishek does better in angry and caring scenes than loving or regular scenes. his finishing of lines feels too fast and too casual.