Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

it's going to be full of misunderstanding.i think vani may throw her out.raghav also beleive her.later he find out d truth

definitely he'll because he is attached with vaani and trust her. And mishri came later in their life.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

definitely he'll because he is attached with vaani and trust her. And mishri came later in their life.

hope dey won't drag d track me too want mishri out of d house
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Makers will as usual edit many scenes smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

hope dey won't drag d track me too want mishri out of d house

possibly this track will end in mid of next week.

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Posted: 18 hours ago

Now what is the purpose of smarath. After revenge truth revealed may be raghav will throw vaani out of house and both psychos wil join their hands to destroy raghav. Or may be raghav will forgive vaani and say I love mishri we can only be good friends . Because it was vaani's mom who planned to take revenge from raghav. So raghav will forgive her by saying that her mom manipulated her so that's why she was taking revenge.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Already vaani want to throw mishri out of house. But now she'll try hard after msihri raghav's wedding reality reveal, because mishri is main hurdle between her revenge.

She couldn't become his wife now. Woh chapter to close ho gya. And now mishri knows vaani and her mom's intentions.

MeenaRM thumbnail

Now what is the purpose of smarath. After revenge truth revealed may be raghav will throw vaani out of house and both psychos wil join their hands to destroy raghav. Or may be raghav will forgive vaani and say I love mishri we can only be good friends . Because it was vaani's mom who planned to take revenge from raghav. So raghav will forgive her by saying that her mom manipulated her so that's why she was taking revenge.

I don't think vani is permanent villan like other serial. I m sure dey will turn her positive and unite mishri and vani again 🤣vani may ask mishri to unite her with raghav.samarth can be d main villan and chira and Ranjith also there na.
MeenaRM thumbnail

Already vaani want to throw mishri out of house. But now she'll try hard after msihri raghav's wedding reality reveal, because mishri is main hurdle between her revenge.

She couldn't become his wife now. Woh chapter to close ho gya. And now mishri knows vaani and her mom's intentions.

now she play victim card and entire bame goes to mishri.by next promo we can understand what's going to happen
Pearl_219 thumbnail

I don't think vani is permanent villan like other serial. I m sure dey will turn her positive and unite mishri and vani again 🤣vani may ask mishri to unite her with raghav.samarth can be d main villan and chira and Ranjith also there na.

she will forgive her Didi soon🤣

FL to wase bhi Mahan he hoti ha🤣

Haan you are right now she is blinded by her revenge. Later she will realize and ask mishri to reunite ragahv and her.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Posted: 17 hours ago

she will forgive her Didi soon🤣

FL to wase bhi Mahan he hoti ha🤣

Haan you are right now she is blinded by her revenge. Later she will realize and ask mishri to reunite ragahv and her.

after all this drama only raghav realise he love mishri.my guess but d makers 🤔