Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

And I'm sure in one or 2 episodes samarth will fall for mishri. If vaani can change suddenly then why not samarrh. 🀣😌

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

And I'm sure in one or 2 episodes samarth will fall for mishri. If vaani can change suddenly then why not samarrh. 🀣😌

correct one episode is enough for them to change everything πŸ˜‚
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 hours ago
Hii friends I don't like current episodes Sab out of character behave kar rahe hai Vani evil ban gayi suddenly, raghav ke samne mishri ko thappad pada phir bhi usne kuch nahi bola it's so disappointing aur mishri bhi doormat ban gayi hai raghav ke pyar meπŸ€¦β€β™€
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Hii friends I don't like current episodes Sab out of character behave kar rahe hai Vani evil ban gayi suddenly, raghav ke samne mishri ko thappad pada phir bhi usne kuch nahi bola it's so disappointing aur mishri bhi doormat ban gayi hai raghav ke pyar meπŸ€¦β€β™€

It's now mishri vs vaani so raghav has to behave like this.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Posted: 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

no one likes her stay in this house.but she😑wt can we do we can't expect self respect from tv serial that too from fl.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Posted: 20 hours ago
So raghav has no idea about wts happening between these two.mishri reveal d truth to vani but vani going to hide it because if she reveal na her marriage is invalid.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Posted: 19 hours ago

https://youtu.be/YdGN3tjEpgM?si=FojDGBOHJ2CLZrWp

How vaani attacked raghav with the help of goons kuch bhi smiley37

Makers want to show her negative but come with some logicsmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

So raghav has no idea about wts happening between these two.mishri reveal d truth to vani but vani going to hide it because if she reveal na her marriage is invalid.[/QUOT

This war will be between vaani and mishri. So their marriage truth will not be out unless raghav accept her as his wife.

And he is not in a mood to trust her.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/R4hxHrchLdo?si=Ur522W7l7gaf_p7L

Vaani never loved raghavsmiley23

Now she is using her love against himsmiley24

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

So raghav has no idea about wts happening between these two.mishri reveal d truth to vani but vani going to hide it because if she reveal na her marriage is invalid.[/QUOT

This war will be between vaani and mishri. So their marriage truth will not be out unless raghav accept her as his wife.

And he is not in a mood to trust her.

it's going to be full of misunderstanding.i think vani may throw her out.raghav also beleive her.later he find out d truth