Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

https://youtu.be/QxgUBLl-fiQ?si=WPkS3cvBrUJ4jHmu

So I was right she will reveal her marriage truth. And the real game begins now. 🤣

May be vaani will take it as a joke. Because once they planned na. Raghav has to accept her as his wife. Phir he twist ayega story mein. smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Trp audience love when FL fight for her husband and his family. They like strong fl.

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Raghav is in his own zone.He is in confused state.may be that's why he isnt observing vasni's abnormal behaviour.He is in love with mishri.You can't slap a person like this even if he/she is your servant.

The way vaani looked at good bua, she feels like a real psycho😃.from start kalpana choose raghav to take revenge from raghav's family. Now her daughter joined her hand✋I thought vaani would be different but she is like her mother.

Her mother had given one of her kidneys to raghav's grandmother. And his grandmother promised her to make her DIl. But raghav's father was in love with parwati. He married her. May be raghav's evil bua know their plan.

Both are taking revenge of this thing.

Vaani's father is useless.🤣He is standing like a khamba 🤣

i don't understand why they introduced samarth. He can come later.

who knows samarth also their side.we can't believe this makers.raghav is confused about his feelings that d only good thing in d entire episode.i m sure dey won't drag this track for long dey expose vani then start a positive track with her like she going to feel bad for playing with raghav's love.
MeenaRM thumbnail

Trp audience love when FL fight for her husband and his family. They like strong fl.

hope to see a strong mishri👍
MeenaRM thumbnail

So I was right she will reveal her marriage truth. And the real game begins now. 🤣

May be vaani will take it as a joke. Because once they planned na. Raghav has to accept her as his wife. Phir he twist ayega story mein. smiley36

look like both going to fight secretly.raghas has no idea about what's happening between them
MeenaRM thumbnail

u r guess is correct.hope dey come up with something interesting not a same old story like misunderstanding and ml throwing fl out kind of track
Edited by MeenaRM - a day ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

who knows samarth also their side.we can't believe this makers.raghav is confused about his feelings that d only good thing in d entire episode.i m sure dey won't drag this track for long dey expose vani then start a positive track with her like she going to feel bad for playing with raghav's love.

I think raghav will remain in confused state for a long time.He wasn't happy when vaani was near him. Something has changed definitely.He was upset after entry of mishri. That's why he had not reacted when vaani slapped her.

Later makers will justify that whatever vaani did it was under her mom influence. She still loves raghav. She just want to control raghav and take revenge from his family.

May be samarth is with them. And who knows it was a plan to expose samarth 🤣

MeenaRM thumbnail

I think raghav will remain in confused state for a long time.He wasn't happy when vaani was near him. Something has changed definitely.He was upset after entry of mishri. That's why he had not reacted when vaani slapped her.

Later makers will justify that whatever vaani did it was under her mom influence. She still loves raghav. She just want to control raghav and take revenge from his family.

May be samarth is with them. And who knows it was a plan to expose samarth 🤣

we can't predict anything in dis serial 😭😭we need to watch d serial like how raghav watched vani's drama😂😂😂😂
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

we can't predict anything in dis serial 😭😭we need to watch d serial like how raghav watched vani's drama😂😂😂😂

Suddenly vaani changed and she thought of taking her mom's revenge something is fishy smiley36

From start she knows that raghav's family did wrong with her mother. Then why she is taking revenge now. She can easily break her relationship with raghav and can take revenge.

She even helped mishri how she can be so cruel now.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Why makers are not showing mishri's college. She got scholarship na. She should start going.why to involve her in family politics.