Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Rasku

Why should others tell the truth ??? Why can't raghav confess truth about this marriage .. he decided to marry her ... He should tell everyone.. I want to see how will he justify his behaviour towards mishri .. smiley7smiley15

after vani's suicide drama how will he reveal d truth now also she is doing d same drama.i just wish after saving raghav mishri will slap vani and leave that place
MeenaRM thumbnail

Jus now I saw some on location video ... Vani is trying to commit suicide smiley7 .... From here this serial goes no where ...

correct it's going to be her suicide drama only 😡
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/ujptyBq-lSk?si=FE23L2_ORylu1655

First do mistake and then play victim card. She isn't in that condition to bear raghav mishri wedding truth. Raghav is right somewhere. Raghav is key saath shaadi kerne Chala ha iske tantrums jheltay life guzar jaege. She is mentally unstable. Raghav's friend was right she is mental.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Why should others tell the truth ??? Why can't raghav confess truth about this marriage .. he decided to marry her ... He should tell everyone.. I want to see how will he justify his behaviour towards mishri .. smiley7smiley15

we all want that but serials mein usually asa he hota ha for misundertanding.
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

after vani's suicide drama how will he reveal d truth now also she is doing d same drama.i just wish after saving raghav mishri will slap vani and leave that place

She'll not leave unless there is big MU between leads.

She is fl for drama she has to stay in this house. Now she'll try to reunite raghav and vaani. But biggest hurdle in their relationship is kalpana. She has already brainwashed her . Once you start doubting you can't get rid of that feeling. And raghav won't let mishri go. More MU's will end their relationship and on other side raghav has feelings for mishri.

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

https://youtu.be/ujptyBq-lSk?si=FE23L2_ORylu1655

First do mistake and then play victim card. She isn't in that condition to bear raghav mishri wedding truth. Raghav is right somewhere. Raghav is key saath shaadi kerne Chala ha iske tantrums jheltay life guzar jaege. She is mentally unstable. Raghav's friend was right she is mental.

correct such a drama queen she is poor raghav.if mishri also trying to commit suicide whom will raghav choose 🤣mishri is more mature then her in handling complicated situation.😓
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Vaani is saying to raghav's family that mushri is dishonest not picking my phone and she is using raghav's phone etc etc.

Bahi injured person ko cycle par ke ja rahe ha itne baarish mein woh tumse baat kare. First answer who is responsible for this incident? Who lied to him?

She is evil 😈

Drama queen.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

And if I'm not wrong she choosed raghav's room for suicide drama. Pagal larki yeh blame bhi raghav par ayegasmiley36

Uff raghav want such type of woman in his life. Love is blind smiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/CphWsv4rTMg?si=rhBNA21WYvGHkP3I

So jungle mein mishri found a cycle😂 serials are unrealistic no doubt smiley36

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

https://youtu.be/CphWsv4rTMg?si=rhBNA21WYvGHkP3I

So jungle mein mishri found a cycle😂 serials are unrealistic no doubt smiley36