Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

poor raghav just stuck between mishri and vani.its not easy for him

Raghav kuch bhi kar le vani or mishri kisi ek ke sath injustice karne ka guilt to rahega hi use

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I just want mishri to stay away from him

Yes raghshri bff bankar bhi reh sakte hai smiley20

But aaj nahi to kal jodi to raghshri ki hi banegi because they are main leadssmiley44but currently I really like their pure friendshipsmiley27

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Raghav to vani is topic par bat bhi nahi karna chahta tha ye to mishri hai jisne raghav ko vani ka pov samjhne ke liye bola

Hosh me Raghav bola woh vani se bat karega kyuki woh mishri ko vani ki wajah se pareshan nahi dekh sakta smiley36 then he explained tension me study nahi hogi na properly smiley37

Accident ke bad half unconscious state me Raghav said he loves vani and can't live without her and then he passionately hugs mishrismiley42 Ravan ji chahte kya ho aap smiley29

ise mishri ke ansoon ke pari ha more than vaani kea souchte ha. Raghav is in love with mishri bus thora late he realize karegasmiley36
Pearl_219 thumbnail

poor raghav just stuck between mishri and vani.its not easy for him

Mahan mishri will do sacrifice and for this may be she'll take samarth's helpsmiley36

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Raghav kuch bhi kar le vani or mishri kisi ek ke sath injustice karne ka guilt to rahega hi use

basically vaani k lea guilt ha.
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Between samarth's new haircut is good, thora kum evil lag raha ha😀

Jo cheez meri ha meri ha future mein psycho mishri k peeche na par jae🤣

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Vaani is an attention seeker. May be in love people want attention. Basically she isn't wrong in her place but one thing she has to understand you can't forcefully take anyone's attention. May be something is lacking in you that's why he is attracting towards mishri.

Do logon ke beech 3rd person tabhi aata ha when you give space ya phir koe kammi ho.

Vaani is selfish. She do what she feels right. By hook or crook she wants raghav's attention and for this she'll go to any extent.

And what type of mother is kalpana she is not worried about her daughter. Aik stranger k saath sirf raghav ko jealous kerne k lea bhej dea. I mean kitna jaante ha samarth ko.

Edited by Pearl_219 - 8 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Vaani will feel guilty when she'll know about raghav's condition. And kahen na kahen she is responsible.

Rasku thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

Vaani will feel guilty when she'll know about raghav's condition. And kahen na kahen she is responsible.

It's all messed up ... I think I will skip few episodes .. I thought this serial will be different ... But going in the same way..

Rasku thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Raghav isn't straightforward.... If he truly loves vani and his family members he would hv revealed about his marriage ... And his frustration falls on mishri ... I think he deserves vani ...