Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

vaani want to move people according to her desire. She is selfish. She don't care about raghav's family. She just want raghav.

And mishri think about other. She is selfless.

d way she creates drama infront of raghav family is just🙄then how his family members like her.she just don't care about anyone.
MeenaRM thumbnail
Posted: 8 days ago
I think actually vani is not in danger.its just her another drama like award winning to gain raghav attention 🙄
Rasku thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

I think actually vani is not in danger.its just her another drama like award winning to gain raghav attention 🙄

Too much negativity... Too much violence... What happened to family drama ??? Now this serial turned into over action mania ... smiley3

raghav didn't get treatment to his bruises and he is getting new one's .. wife and husband after fight do not rest even for day smiley15smiley15

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

Too much negativity... Too much violence... What happened to family drama ??? Now this serial turned into over action mania ... smiley3

raghav didn't get treatment to his bruises and he is getting new one's .. wife and husband after fight do not rest even for day smiley15smiley15

correct hope this time raghav get better treatment in hospital🤣
MeenaRM thumbnail
Vani successful in her drama raghav again back to vani vani vani🤣😡
Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

Why raghav isn't telling the truth that they are married ??? All family and vani has to know ... Vani got everything she wanted until now ... When she saw change in raghav .. she isn't able to digest it ..she is hurt coz raghav isn't dancing to her tunes.. as in she took raghav for granted ... She didn't have to do anything for the relationship with raghav .. they talk they go out and they decided they will marry ... ... As for mishri ...working hard every level of the game of life with the husband who think he loves vani ... She believed in her relationship with raghav ... She is giving 100% of her commitment.. she isnt accepted as wife but she is a wife .. she is the bahu .. she is trying everything in the world to justify her marital status ... And also she doesn't want to hurt vani ...

Can someone take raghav to the hospital .. he is bleeding ... Pls join him for medical attention and then try to get his attention smiley39

Somewhere Raghav knows very well vani is too childish she doesn't understand their situation

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

Vani successful in her drama raghav again back to vani vani vani🤣😡

Raghav to vani is topic par bat bhi nahi karna chahta tha ye to mishri hai jisne raghav ko vani ka pov samjhne ke liye bola

Hosh me Raghav bola woh vani se bat karega kyuki woh mishri ko vani ki wajah se pareshan nahi dekh sakta smiley36 then he explained tension me study nahi hogi na properly smiley37

Accident ke bad half unconscious state me Raghav said he loves vani and can't live without her and then he passionately hugs mishrismiley42 Ravan ji chahte kya ho aap smiley29

Utkarsha999 thumbnail

So basically vani ka plan flop ho gaya kyuki Raghav jealous nahi gussa hai ki vani use jalane ke liye samarth ke sath ghum rahi hai how childishsmiley37

I hope ab Ravan I mean raghav vani par focus kare bohot hua meri mishri smiley36

MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

Raghav to vani is topic par bat bhi nahi karna chahta tha ye to mishri hai jisne raghav ko vani ka pov samjhne ke liye bola

Hosh me Raghav bola woh vani se bat karega kyuki woh mishri ko vani ki wajah se pareshan nahi dekh sakta smiley36 then he explained tension me study nahi hogi na properly smiley37

Accident ke bad half unconscious state me Raghav said he loves vani and can't live without her and then he passionately hugs mishrismiley42 Ravan ji chahte kya ho aap smiley29

poor raghav just stuck between mishri and vani.its not easy for him
MeenaRM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Utkarsha999

So basically vani ka plan flop ho gaya kyuki Raghav jealous nahi gussa hai ki vani use jalane ke liye samarth ke sath ghum rahi hai how childishsmiley37

I hope ab Ravan I mean raghav vani par focus kare bohot hua meri mishri smiley36

I just want mishri to stay away from him