Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago
this scene is so funny to me, Mishri as a pregnant woman and Raghav as her husband- hahahah they are so funny. They go to find out the truth.
zajedno thumbnail

the scene when Vanna is drunk from alcohol is a little too much for me, but that's the series. I think that Vanna, as they have portrayed her, would never allow herself to drink in a public place.

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

that's happy news hope dey continue with raghav mishri supporting eachother in every problem

I like how Raghav fights for Mishri but I didn't like when he raised his hand on her. I didn't like that at all.

zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

Samarth is lead for vani ... Their marriage may hv lot of trouble ... Mishri and raghav rescue them and teach how to live happily like them ... smiley42smiley41

you are a very romantic person hahahah.
zajedno thumbnail

then I m happy😂🤣hope out of anger and jealousy she agrees to marry him 😆

looks like we are all waiting for Vanna to give up on Raghav. ahhhg
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasku

For brownie points .... Atleast one person may turn positive now ... In all these issues ... Raghav ji mishri 's nokjok khatam hogaya ... Best combo of naughty mitai and popcorn on fire Ravan ji .... smiley31smiley40

I wish raghav comes out clean and tell everyone that they are married ... And then they try to bring harmony at home ... I was following the serial from the first episode... Married couple used to come to see mishri to get her blessings ... Why is this happening in her marriage ??? And another doubt usually wherever mishri there everything shld go well ... Why ranjeet fufu still at home ?? I thought story is different... But lot of us compare it with imili.. why shld mishri be maid in her own house ?? Just to handover her husband to vani didi ??? Mishri shld revolt and get her right as bahu in that house .. I love the part .. mishri doesn't cry like many of female leads .. raghav isn't puppet like many male leads .. raghav and mishri belong to each other ... No separation no one between them . Together always ..hope this serial will bring lot of new changes with new narration ...

you are really a great romantic, but I also have to say that you analyze each scene beautifully and explain it very well. I love reading your take on the series.
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

He want to know about raghav through vaani. At least vaani is accepting that she has many flaws..but I don't think so samarth is in love with her. May be later he'll start liking vaani.. His target is raghav not vaani. So he want to know raghav's strength and weakness. Business minded person he is.

https://youtu.be/hx7eJcWvFyE?si=f5UC017CQMan9v17

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

He want to know about raghav through vaani. At least vaani is accepting that she has many flaws..but I don't think so samarth is in love with her. May be later he'll start liking vaani.. His target is raghav not vaani. So he want to know raghav's strength and weakness. Business minded person he is.

https://youtu.be/hx7eJcWvFyE?si=f5UC017CQMan9v17

correct his only motive is to break raghav if he find out na its mishri he will go after her anything can happen
Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

correct his only motive is to break raghav if he find out na its mishri he will go after her anything can happen

May be in future he'll hurt mishri too or will fall for her. Vaani don't know his true motive and in jealousy she is trapping raghav.

In serials new entry usually fall for FL not for pl.let see may be for a change is dafa pl se pyaar ho jae samarth ko. 🤣

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

May be in future he'll hurt mishri too or will fall for her. Vaani don't know his true motive and in jealousy she is trapping raghav.

In serials new entry usually fall for FL not for pl.let see may be for a change is dafa pl se pyaar ho jae samarth ko. 🤣

me too feel d same after seeing raghav mishri mishri mishri he may go after her.