Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeenaRM thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Samarth ka kuch to motive hai jise pura karne ke liye use vani chahiye

Raghav ne gusse me mishri ke hath se sindoor liya aur book and pen pakda diya use mishri ne publicly bola na we are just teacher and student is liye naraz hua hai 😁

so Samarth character is negative.raghav be like u only said na teacher and student relationship so go and study.
Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

so Samarth character is negative.raghav be like u only said na teacher and student relationship so go and study.

Exactly abhi to samarth negative hi hai aur Kalpana vani ko push kar rahi hai towards samarth smiley44

Raghav ne bola bhi mai teacher hu aur teacher ka order hai 1 hour me 50 questions prepare karo chalo padho smiley36

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Raghav's reaction is so thanda when vani tell him that she's going to party with Samarth he's like if you want to go I will not stop you but you know na that boy is not that good

I remember once Raghav said to mishri I will never leave my Vani's hand to ab kya hua thode to possessive ho jao apni would be wife ke liye smiley17

Utkarsha999 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Aaj Raghav ne gusse me bhi mishri par hath nahi uthaya thankfully otherwise me life me kabhi ise mishri ke sath ship nahi kartismiley7

Kal Trivedi house me kya kya tutega pata nahi because Raghav ki habit hai gusse me todfod karnasmiley44

Pearl_219 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This show is full of psychos. Ubhe raghav is also not looking normal to me. Check ranjith,raghav's bua and kalpana. smiley36

Anyway mishri is like an adopted child of raghav. He don't want to let her go, ma ne tumhare education ke responsibility le ha tum meri zimmedari ho. I think ubhe woh shaadi accept nahi keray ga jabtak he don't realize his love for mishri.but respinsibility is not the reason, he is in love with her too🤣. Anyone noticed?he was angry when he said tumne he bola tha k hamare beech teacher student ka relationship ha sirf😁

Baqe that samarth has some motive. He don't want vaani, may be he is enemy of raghav and want to take revenge.

Pearl_219 thumbnail

And one more thing raghav was worried for vaani but just as a friend. Mishri ko to wo side Par khench kar le gya. smiley36

Woh vaani ko is lea rok raha tha because use samarth se negative vibes aye hain.and vaani bura phase g is samarth ke chakkar mein. Phir leads help karenga Didi ke

smiley37

Edited by Pearl_219 - 12 days ago
Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

So it's clear Samarth behind vani and vani openly revealed everything to raghav🤣and raghav back to his angry man avatar🤣

He is behind her for a motive.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pearl_219

This show is full of psychos. Ubhe raghav is also not looking normal to me. Check ranjith,raghav's bua and kalpana. smiley36

Anyway mishri is like an adopted child of raghav. He don't want to let her go, ma ne tumhare education ke responsibility le ha tum meri zimmedari ho. I think ubhe woh shaadi accept nahi keray ga jabtak he don't realize his love for mishri.but respinsibility is not the reason, he is in love with her too🤣. Anyone noticed?he was angry when he said tumne he bola tha k hamare beech teacher student ka relationship ha sirf😁

Yes you are right so many mentals in this show to give us headache 🤦‍♀

Complex feel hua bechare ko only teacher bola wife ne 😂😂

Pearl_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Yes you are right so many mentals in this show to give us headache 🤦‍♀

Complex feel hua bechare ko only teacher bola wife ne 😂😂

ego hurt hue ha k mujhe sirf teacher bola aur kuch nahi hoonsmiley37
Pearl_219 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/HqZkW7dU0YU?si=AYNH2o8ornbuTho-

I think vaani did something with the help of samarth or her mother.