Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

he deserves lead role only couple love story attract audience towards d show if dey bring new lead na then d jodi become popular audiance want to watch couples love story not d couple who already in love

Honestly, I would love to and I can see how the love story between Raghav and Mishri develops. I think they complement each other nicely. He is very serious and she is a very cheerful girl.
zajedno thumbnail

me too he deserves lead role for me that's not there in raghav vani love story so hope they focus more on raghav mishri

I also agree with that. should be based on that story.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

as per raghav vani is perfect life partner for him he loves vani so why he falls for mishri big confusion smiley24

I think he is hiding behind Vani. He is actually not in love with Vani. That's my opinion.
zajedno thumbnail

because it's tv serial so anything can happen 😁

the best and most honest answer. Everything is possible in series.
zajedno thumbnail
They are both adorable here. hahaha what a silly girl she is.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree. But makers add this 2nd marriage twist for TRPs.. I hope this show doesn't take this easy rote.. although TRPs are stuck at 1.2 which will drive makers to take drastic steps. smiley44

I think it's too early for a big turnaround. However, this is just the beginning. I think around 100 episodes something will start to happen.
zajedno thumbnail

That's true but convincing reason de to achha hoga warna out of blue raghav started falling for mishri weird lagega thoda smiley39

It will be here as far as I can see great jealousy on the part of Raghav. I think she will ban any man from addressing Mishra. hahaha
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I started watching Parineeti midway. Neeti used to be funny and a good friend. Rajeev used to be confused, and Pari was sacrifising her love to save RajNeeti's marriage. Those days I like the chemistry between the trio. Nowadays this show became horrible. I wish Neeti stayed positive.

Here I got surprised watching Vani positive. I liked the actress since Imlie 2. But I am afraid writers don't know how to run a show without turning one of the females negative, unless they introduce a new ML.

and now I'm afraid you're right. Here, Vana is a good person for now, but knowing all the previous series I watched, it may happen that Vana is not a good person at all, but pretending.
zajedno thumbnail

till now there is no proper scene for raghav vani so still in have my hope for raghav mishri but don't know wts in d makers mind

you're right, for now there are few scenes between Raghav and Vani, but that doesn't necessarily mean that there won't be any in the future.
zajedno thumbnail

Initially I like parineeti's bonding but never like that cheap ml

But here I like raghav so hoping for his character growth in a position way

and I hope that his character will remain the same.