Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

Me too don't want them to destroy raghav character. watched their romantic on location video regarding d promo it's raghav plan only๐Ÿ˜‚just confused between raghav vani and raghav mishri if raghav vani r endgame na y dey r giving so much important to raghav mishri.

Current episodes dekhkar lagta hai ki Raghav mishri hi endgame honge kyunki jyada focus to isi pair par hai smiley36

Upcoming bts are funny poor mishri she's so scared of raghav ๐Ÿ˜œ

https://youtu.be/9ftCFOiUQyE?feature=shared

Rasku thumbnail
I followed this serial from the beginning.... My understanding is . Raghav is sri krishna .. vani is Radha .. mishri is rukmani ... Waiting to unfold the story
zajedno thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

If this show will follow imlie's storyline then yes after marriage with vani Raghav will realize he actually loves mishri not vani smiley36

But I heard this show is remake of some bamma laxmi show so according to that show, raghav and vani is couple and mishri will get new hero let's see.......

maybe they will throw in another character but again i think raghav and mishri will end up together.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Let's see if he will stay loyal to Vani for 100 episodes. Rajiv was loyal to Neeti for at least 100 episodes smiley36

100 episodes is a lot hahahha, but we'll see, maybe it will be that much.
zajedno thumbnail

in Imlie 1 too Imlie got another lead too.

It is interesting to see another lead joining this drama. I hope he'll be Farman Haidar of Savi Ki Sawaari fame. smiley9

I just now looked at which actor that is and it looks interesting to me. Farman Haidar
zajedno thumbnail

MeenaRM]I really don't want another lead then namish will be sidelined

It's nice when they add a new actor, but what bothers me the most is when they replace the actor.

Edited by zajedno - 1 months ago
zajedno thumbnail

Yes. Namish was sidelined in his Zee TV show : Maitree after the entry of Samarth

And that's not right. If he was the main character in the series, then how can they throw him to be another character.
zajedno thumbnail

Yes mishri ko new hero milna chahiye

Phir Vani - Raghav ki love story incomplete nahi rahegi aur mishri ko bhi partner mil jayega

And about Raghav mishri woh dono achhe dost ban sakte hai care to raghav karta hi hai mishri ki

But abhi mishri ko padhai par focus karna chahiye ๐Ÿ‘

jo, sorry can i ask you if you can only eng. to write. I don't know Indian language.. Sorry again. I would like to communicate and answer you, but I have difficulties because I don't know Indian. or as they call it the Hindi language.
zajedno thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeenaRM

Thats y I really don't want new one he deserves lead role

this is a problem with Indian series and Turkish series as well. When actors sign contracts, they sign for one season, and then it happens that the actors no longer want to act in that series and they terminate the contracts. And then it happens that they replace the actor or that his character is removed from the series.

zajedno thumbnail

I used to like namish from Vidya serial I really don't want writers to ruined his character here

for now, since the viewership is still weak, I think these characters will remain. Although if the viewership increases, they will continue to be the same actors and develop the characters in the right way.